“Nice Italian spot” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Wheatland, California
“Nice Italian spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to me by a local while I was in town visiting. She mentioned they have good pizza, but we opted for typical meals. I had the ravioli which was good, but not amazing. My husband enjoyed the special lobster ravioli. We also tried their appetizer garlic breadsticks.

It was a good place, but I have had better Italian food in my lifetime. The location of this restaurant is great. There was plenty of parking available and it was down the street from the Riverfront.

• Visited May 2013

Louisiana
“Dinner was good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

We had a nice dinner at Sa-za. The salad was large and the dressings tasted very good. The spaghetti and meatballs came in a large bowl with two huge meatballs. The pasta was cooked well and everything tasted good. I would eat here again. We did eat inside and the noise was loud making it difficult to hear each others conversations. Outside dining might have been a better plan.

Visited April 2013
Barnesville, Georgia
“consistently delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Working in Montgomery has given me several chances to visit Sa Za. I have had nothing there that wasn't good. The Sunday sauce is a dish you may need a couple of friends to help you out. Amazing sauce but a huge portion. I love meatballs and am truly impressed that I can get them on several of their salads. The garlic bread comes crusty and warm with chunks of sweet fresh roasted garlic on top. The pastas are good. Not overcooked. And then there is the Lemon dessert. A lemon meringue with lemon curd, fresh berries and fresh mint infused whipped cream. I'm glad to spend more time in Montgomery so I can eat here again

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not excellent, not poor.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Sa-Zas is OK, that being said I'd rather pay for delivery from Pizza Hut. Pizza isn't bad, just not what I expected. Plus the place is constantly packed and really noisy. I'll go again if someone else is buying.

• Visited December 2012
Erzenhausen, Germany
“Don't get the salad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was a neat restaurant. Ate here the other night. I wasn't bad food and the atmosphere was a little sports-bar-esque. The pizza looked fantastic, I wasn't too hungry and got one of the most boring salads I've ever eaten. On the positive side the ingredients were very fresh, I just wish it was more than the meatballs, lettuce, and onions.

• Visited March 2013