“Wonderful historic property” 4 of 5 stars

Montgomery, Alabama
13 attraction reviews
“Wonderful historic property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I attended a children's play with my granddaughter and her classmates. Davis Theatre is a historic downtown property that is now owned by Troy University. It is across the street from the Rosa Parks Museum. I have attended several other entertainment functions here and the building has worked well for all of them. This is the first time that I sat in the balcony, but I was pleased with the view. I am looking forward to more events at the Davis Theatre.

Visited November 2012

Enterprise, Alabama
24 attraction reviews
“Nutcracker!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Beautiful theatre. We love to see the Nutcracker here. When buying tickets we try to choose around the 8th row in the center or the first row of the balcony.

Visited December 2011
Montgomery, Alabama
34 attraction reviews
“Great venue for the arts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Shows including ballet, musicals, concerts, and theatrical productions housed in the last standing vintage movie theater in the city.

Visited April 2012
10 attraction reviews
“Nice little theater.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

This is located right next to my school, Troy University Montgomery- Go Trojans!
It's a nice little theater I've seen a few plays here with my family.
The only complaint I have is that the audio could use some TLC. It cracks and squeaks and pops pretty bad. But other than that the seats are very comfortable and the atmosphere just feels fun in there. Definitely going whenever they have something that looks worthwhile.