“surprise birthday for Jimmy!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 8 activities in Montgomery
Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
“surprise birthday for Jimmy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I surprised my husband, Jimmy Curry, with a trip to Montgomery so that we could take a cruise on the Harriet II for his birthday on October 11, 2013. He was so excited especially when he found out that he would get a chance to drive the boat for that night. The food was awesome as well as the live entertainment. I would recommend this cruise for any couple, for any occasion. We are planning on doing the cruise again for the New Year. The workers aboard the boat were so friendly and helpful.

Visited October 2013

Valley, Alabama
25 attraction reviews
“Riverboat fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

A group of us from the Bradshaw Library went on the riverboat for lunch and a cruise . It is a beautiful boat, not too large but nice and the lunch was nice also, the only thing I didn't like was the cruise wasn't near long enough, I love the river boats, they are so nice and quiet and lazy but an hour with lunch is a short time to cruise it just isn't enough for me, it would be nicer if after the lunch you could cruise for at least an hour. However I recommend the lunch or dinner for everyone that likes river boats and it is a great place to meet people which makes the trip very worth while.

Visited September 2013
Montgomery, Alabama
“GOYOLLO”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

The riverboat cruise sponsored by GoYollo was one of the most unorganized events every held. The time frame was not maintained and the event was a disaster for me. Certain people where let on the boat without proper tickets, I guess on the hookup, and the wait was horrible. The boarding was suppose to be at 9:45 with VIP passes, but those with tickets were let on about 10
:30. Then the staff was very rude and inconsiderate to those who had to wait. I can not recommend using this group for and travelling events anytime in the future.

Visited August 2013
Clanton, Alabama, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Harriot ll dinner cruise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I decided to take the dinner cruise on the Harriott ll. We met some great people and had a fantastic time. There was live music and they played very familiar hits. The dinner was a bit over priced but the food was good, portions were small. The wife and I opened up the dance floor and then pulled other couples up. This ended up making a lively group of people. I could see it also a bit stuffy if you don't have other outgoing people on the cruise. Don't wait for the party make it happen, you will be happy you did.

Visited July 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Nice, relaxing cruise down the Alabama”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed an evening Blues Cruise down the Alabama. It was a quick getaway and very relaxing. I feel it might be a little overpriced. They literally just ride you down and back up, not too much to it. There was blues music being played on the upper and lower decks. The only warning I'll give is about the locals you'll pass as you go. We were mooned no less than 10 times and flashed once. I guess that's their way of welcoming us? I could have done without it.

Visited May 2013