“Clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Memphis, Tennessee
“Clean and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Very pleasant stay one night on our way to Florida. Staff is friendly and professional. Room was nice. I like little details like the night light in the bathroom and the citrus shampoo. The pool area is nice although the chlorine content was a little high. At least we knew there was nothing growing in it. We were on a motorcycle and they let us park under cover by the front door. It was great.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the hospitality of the workers especially the night clerk. The breakfast was extremely great! I really enjoyed my stay! I wish I could have stayed longer. The birthday girl (my mother in law) was also very impressed.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

July 5, 2013 Family Event!!
The rooms were clean we were right off the interstate!! It was Average stay thanks Country Inn. I could have used a little more space in the room the rooms,
A few more amenities. Excellent location etc.

Christoval, Tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We never stayed at this hotel brand before. We were in town one night and the reviews and price looked good. Not disappointed. It was clean and modern. Nice work out room and indoor pool although the hot tub was out of order.
We would stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Casselberry, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

everything is nice in this hotel it is owned by arabians and i guess they had a convention or something they were full of them ugh! made me uneasy but location food quietness is good the only complaint is the hallways are EXTREMLY hott dont know why

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kent, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Good overnight stay at the start of a tour of the southern states, this was a good clean hotel with good service, very good shower, the breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice . would definitely stay at this hotel again and would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel for a good comfortable visit, wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
DeFuniak Springs, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

If you are looking for a nice clean room, you will get it. However you will have to pay for it. Even with the senior citizen discount our room was still $91.50. Basic 2 queen room, not a suite or anything special. They do have a hot breakfast but most of it tasted horrible. When I called, the day before we arrived to make a reservation I specifically asked about the indoor hot tub and heated pool. They did not tell me the hot tub was out of order. They did say the pool was heated, but it is was so cold we couldn't even get in it. The only reason I was willing to pay so much for the rooom was because I was looking for an indoor hot tub and heated pool because it was winter. Otherwise, we would have stayed at the Sleep Inn right down the road for only $69. When we complained, they said they would lower the rate to $80, but they lied. When I got home and checked my bank records, they still charged $91.50. Heaven forbid you want to talk to someone who works there. Every time I went to the front desk, there was a be back soon sign. Usually we love County Inn & Suites, but this one is not up to par. Will never stay there again. i understand hot tubs do break down, but when I asked about it the day before, they should have told me it was broken, and they should not have lied and said they would lower the rate and then charged me the full price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Montgomery Chantilly Parkway? Share your experiences!