“Another Excellent Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 72 hotels in Montgomery
Georgia
“Another Excellent Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was our 2nd one night visit at this Fairfield Inn and again we were not disappointed. We stayed on 3rd floor which was quiet, room was clean and bed comfortable.Breakfast amazing with many choices - waffles cereals,muffins,bagels,sausage links and patties and much more and a very attentive attendant who kept everything well stocked. Good location and reasonably priced.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

157 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
OKLA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Nearly-new hotel in very nice area. Lots of restaurants nearby and good shopping. A block or so from interstate. Very quiet. Missed our usual Marriott Gold upgrade because it was about sold out.
A wedding party was celebrating in public area but that was no problem. I had mistakenly booked two rooms but the young lady working at front desk took care of it. My first attempt at booking on my phone went wrong! Usual Fairfield breakfast- nice breakfast area with plenty seating.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed in this hotel around Thanksgiving and I must admit the room was pretty clean. Service was awesome at the front desk (ANDREW) being that it was only one person working. Also very close to a mall and restaurants. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Studio room is the best, have a sitting area and a bit larger!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a fantastic option for those traveling to Montgomery or Troy for business or pleasure. I'm a Marriott rewards member for years and try to find Marriott options when possible. Troy's Courtyard is normally sold out for Homecoming or when there are big games/events at the University. The reviews were great about this property and everyone was right! Hotel is newer (build in 2010) and is still in excellent shape. The entire property was clean and the staff were amazing. Pool is clean and great for the kids. There are food options within walking distance and the breakfast and food options at the hotel are also good. I've stayed here for both business as well as for family trips back to Troy University. I check here first, even if I have the option to stay in Troy.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

As many others, I chose this hotel along with many other family members to stay for several days for a wedding, we traveled from North Carolina. I was there for 4 nights and we had 2 rooms. If you are expecting to be able to sit and talk at night in the lobby, you are wrong. We were told the hotel has a 10 pm curfew..that you had to go to your rooms or go outside. I told the gentleman (Andrew) if he would turn the music down in the lobby area we would not have to talk as loud. Asked if we went outside if he would light the firepit...he said "NO" Wonder why they have a firepit and will not light it?? Is it just for advertisement to draw people to the hotel? Again, we are from NC and do not see our family very much, so we were enjoying being able to spend time together. Let me say...the hotel is beautiful and does have a nice breakfast. On Sunday morning some family members were getting ready to leave, I went up to my room to wake my son so he could tell them goodbye. While I was out of the room, housekeeping came in and made the beds. I was getting some things together from the night before and noticed that I was missing 2 rings that I had laid beside the tv. Went down to the front desk and told them about it. Long story short, the head of housekeeping said I could call the police and file a report...I said no that I just wanted them to be aware of the situation, the ring was not a real diamond, but it was what I was wearing for my wedding rings. My sister had left on Sunday and called me to tell me she left her red coat in her room and would I check on it...I went to the desk and the young man said it was not turned in and housekeeping was closed to check on it in the am. I did and Andrew walked around the corner to look to see if it had been turned in and it was not. Not sure I would ever stay in this hotel again because, the cons outweigh the pros.

Room Tip: Make sure if you are getting your rooms cleaned, take your jewelery with you.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jessica S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery EastChase, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Good afternoon Paige,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We enjoyed having your family and the wedding party at our hotel, and will share your Breakfast experience with our Breakfast Ambassador, as she will be thrilled to know you enjoyed her services.

I apologize if the reason for the public areas closing at night was not properly explained while you were here. We try to take every step we can to ensure that all of our guests experience a restful night’s sleep, which is actually one of our Fairfield Inn Promises. Most areas of the hotel are in close proximity to guest rooms, and for that reason we try to limit the amount of activity after-hours that has the potential to disturb guests. Our Fire Pit is another of these areas – it is turned on when requested but closed for the night at 10 P.M. I regret that this made your stay less enjoyable, and please know that it was not our intention to do so.

I am available to discuss the issue with Housekeeping with you further if you would like – my email address is jstraughn@peachtreehotelgroup.com, or you can call me directly at (334) 260-8650.

Thank you again for your feedback and for being our guest. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of service to you.

Jessica Straughn
niceville, fl
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This hotel used to be our choice hotel in Montgomery. I have learned that it is a good idea to check the rooms before I commit to a hotel room. So, my daughter and I went to the first room, walked in and found it dirty and musty smelling. After retrieving the key to another room...it took us less than the door opening for us to retreat quickly. We were hit with the overwhelming smell of fresh pot.

I hope that this was just a one time occurance and that the hotel has revamped their cleaning service.

Room Tip: This is a nice hotel when not crowded
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
FFISMontgomery, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery EastChase, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear murch1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

I can’t apologize to you enough for what you experienced at our hotel. We did have a very busy June and brought on many new housekeepers. Unfortunately, it looks as though we may have had a couple hiccups during that time and as a result, we dropped the ball with you. Please know how sorry we are that you experienced these unacceptable issues, and know that you can count on us for a clean room and enjoyable stay as you have before.

I would very much like to discuss this with you further, if I may - I can be reached at (334)260-8650 or at jstraughn@peachtreehotelgroup.com. Also, if your plans bring you through Montgomery again, please contact me – we would love the chance to make this up to you!

Jessica Straughn
Luling, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for two nights. The rooms were on the small side but were very nice and clean. Breakfast choices are more extensive than usual for a free hotel breakfast: cereal, bagels, croissants, muffins, eggs, waffles, grits, oatmeal, sausage, juice, coffee, yogurt, fruit, etc. My kids enjoyed the pool.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that's not too close to the elevator to keep noise levels down.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery EastChase? Share your experiences!