As many others, I chose this hotel along with many other family members to stay for several days for a wedding, we traveled from North Carolina. I was there for 4 nights and we had 2 rooms. If you are expecting to be able to sit and talk at night in the lobby, you are wrong. We were told the hotel has a 10 pm curfew..that you had to go to your rooms or go outside. I told the gentleman (Andrew) if he would turn the music down in the lobby area we would not have to talk as loud. Asked if we went outside if he would light the firepit...he said "NO" Wonder why they have a firepit and will not light it?? Is it just for advertisement to draw people to the hotel? Again, we are from NC and do not see our family very much, so we were enjoying being able to spend time together. Let me say...the hotel is beautiful and does have a nice breakfast. On Sunday morning some family members were getting ready to leave, I went up to my room to wake my son so he could tell them goodbye. While I was out of the room, housekeeping came in and made the beds. I was getting some things together from the night before and noticed that I was missing 2 rings that I had laid beside the tv. Went down to the front desk and told them about it. Long story short, the head of housekeeping said I could call the police and file a report...I said no that I just wanted them to be aware of the situation, the ring was not a real diamond, but it was what I was wearing for my wedding rings. My sister had left on Sunday and called me to tell me she left her red coat in her room and would I check on it...I went to the desk and the young man said it was not turned in and housekeeping was closed to check on it in the am. I did and Andrew walked around the corner to look to see if it had been turned in and it was not. Not sure I would ever stay in this hotel again because, the cons outweigh the pros.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery Eastchase Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery Eastchase Hotel Montgomery
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Montgomery Eastchase
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montgomery EastChase Parkway is the only Marriott hotel in the preferred east Montgomery location near The Shoppes at EastChase. Custom-designed hotel provides an exceptional Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott experience: beautifully appointed guest rooms and king suites, vivacious color schemes and contemporary furnishings, microwave, mini-fridge, work desk, free wired and wireless HSIA, 32” flat screen TV with 60 channels including HiDef and Korean TV. Indoor salt water pool, whirlpool, outdoor patios, fire pit, fitness center, meeting rooms for 10 to 50 people. Great Room, Internet Bar, business center, social areas and complimentary Hot & Cold breakfast bar. East Montgomery hotel offers easy access to restaurants and shopping; Hyundai and Maxwell AFB; attractions from Civil War to Civil Rights; sport venues and events at Lagoon Park to the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail; near Faulkner, Huntingdon and Alabama State, Auburn Montgomery and Auburn University main campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery EastChase reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.