“Excellent Rooms for the price” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #34 of 73 Hotels in Montgomery

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My thoughts on this property. I frequent Montgomery a good bit and usually stay elsewhere but I noticed this property and thought I would try it out for a single overnight stay. I saw the reviews seemed somewhat mixed but I thought I would give it a try. The room with a queen bed was small which I expected. Overall the room seemed clean and nothing major. The bathroom seemed okay but then I noticed the toilet inside wasn't white like the outside. There was a ring of mold around the water line and up above the water line it didn't look like it had been scrubbed recently. The shower seemed clean at first glance but then I looked more closely and soap scum everywhere--needless to say I won't be back there again. Also--another person posted about the charge for the safe. It is true. When I complained the little man at the front desk was quick to show where I signed the night before agreeing to the charge. He saw my displeasure and did refund that charge. Breakfast--I looked at the breakfast area and decided my chances were better at the nearby Chik-Fil-A. Room did not smell of smoke but during the night heavy smoking smell was evident--I'm assuming from the room below or somewhere down the hall.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Montgomery? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Montgomery

Address: 100 Gibbons Dr., Montgomery, AL 36117
Location: United States > Alabama > Montgomery
Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #34 of 73 Hotels in Montgomery
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Montgomery 2*
NOW Serving HOT BREAKFAST... ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Montgomery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Montgomery Al Hotel Montgomery

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Montgomery, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.