“Great BBQ and beyond!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Great BBQ and beyond!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We were a group of eight golfers that ordered every appetizer they had, onion rings to nachos. They also had these great tasting small cheese biscuits, WOW! Most of us had the baby back ribs or pulled pork, both were very good.The baked beans and the mac the cheese (as they called it) were more than you could eat. Our server was on top of everything from the wine, beer and some special request to having the food delivered on time and hot. Wish we had one in Delaware.

• Visited May 2013

73% Recommend
Sarasota, Florida
“Great Cheese Biscuits”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Ate twice at Jim N Nicks while in Montgomery for Easter weekend. (My wife really likes it.) The food is very good; prices are just okay (but I'm a little on the financially conservative side). Along with the meal they serve small cheese biscuits. These are wonderful -- some of the best I've ever eaten. They were a great combination with the delicious bleu cheese dressing on the salad, also some of the best I've ever eaten. The BBQ is good, but I'm not a fan of their sauce. For me, it is too thin, and I don't particularly like the flavor. But overall, I enjoyed the meal. It's worth a visit.

• Visited March 2013
Falls Church, Virginia
“Very nice package”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Seated where I wanted to be seated and server made me feel comfortable and offered helpful recommendations. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich (very soft and lean). Had choice of one side which was collards for (best I have ever had) and fresh cut fries. The fries were Luke warm. I mentioned this to my server who immediately brought me a fresh batch twice as big as my original order and perfect. Although there is only one mild sauce on the table they do have a nicely seasoned other sauce they will bring you if you ask. Building is own the town center side of Walmart and is not easy to find. Although they have been in the building for eight years you will not find it under barbecue restaurants in Montgomery (GPS). You have to manually load the address. Tried the other signature dish which is beef brisket which had a flavorful and colorful ring on the outside of the brisket. I passed on the deserts which all sounded and looked great. Maybe just a bit pricey but the interior was perky, clean and well decorated. This establishment caters to military personnel and military functions. All the staff had a smile and were very gracious in the delivery of their services.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pocono Mts. Pa.
“Good Ole BBQ Chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Being a Yankee, you have to get BBQ when traveling south. We went on a local recommendation, and the place is pretty nice inside. The ribs were great, and the brisket was good, not great. The sides of Mac and cheese, and BBQ beans were above average. I know it's a chain, but worth a trip to it.

• Visited February 2013
Grand Bay, Alabama
“Really good Bar-B-Q”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We went here with a group and were treated like we were special and the food was great if you like bar-b-q, which I do.

Visited January 2013