“Comfy beds....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.

You added Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd. to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   828 W. I-65 Service Road South, Mobile, AL 36609   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Destin, FL, United States
“Comfy beds....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

There isn't much of a view but this hotel is very clean and the beds are extremely comfy, at least in the room I was in.. The bathroom was also very clean.. We didn't get a chance to use the pool or fitness center, but they both appeared to be clean and inviting..

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Peachtree City, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We are normally very happy with our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, but were disappointed with the restaurant service we got here. A few years ago we stayed at the one off of I-10 and had great service; this Hilton Garden Inn was more convenient for our specific trip. The front desk was pleasant and the room was clean and nice. We had breakfast @ the restaurant and were not pleased with the service. First, there was no coffee in sight. The "to go" coffee counter containers were ALL empty and I saw other guest slamming cups down and getting frustrated. The whole time we were there (8:30-9:00 on a Tuesday morning) they never refilled them. Second, they took our order at the table, but we had to go and get it ourselves from the counter under the heat lamps. I am fine with getting my own food, but they should have clarified that part if that was the normal protocol at this location. My kids had cereal and there were no spoons...so, I ask the guy for spoons and he said "we don't have any, I can go back in the kitchen and see, but I am sure we are all out." WHAT!? My husband asked for coffee and he got "the last bit left in the pitcher" ... Yes, they really said that. Third, I ask for some utensils (because there were none to be found) for our omelets and was told "sure, we will get them for you" so I stood there and waited, but then the lady just stood there continuing to do her books and they kept passing me by like I was invisible. Hoping this was an off day for the restaurant staff and not their normal treatment to guests.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Travis,
I apologize for you having such a terrible experience, we do not normally conduct ourselves in this manner. Unfortunately there were a few things that contributed to our short comings on the day that you were here. We are working on correcting these issues. I have read your comments to our staff and we are using it as a training tool so we can prevent this from happening again.

Thank you for helping us better serve our guest.
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Made a group block at this hotel for a funeral, the hotel did not offer us the bereavement rate, which I know they had .The major of my group did not get to stay at the hotel because when they called to make the reservation, they were told the block was not set-up, a bit disappointing since all of us wanted to be in the same hotel. They did end up get the bereavement rate at another hotel in the area. The location was convenient, and the hotel was clean, the staff was ok.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Natalie,
I am very sorry that your reservations were not set up properly. I have checked into this matter and we will correct our mistake and make sure it does not happen again. I do apologize for your family wanting to go to another property.
Thank you for allowing us to become a better hotel.
Conyers, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

You can't asked for a more better staff friendly informative. the front end manager was an absolute delight, she give you information, recommendation, and a joy to talk too. Seems like she slept there but just as bubbly as if she was seeing you for the first time. Always had a smile on her face and ready to give you a lil joke.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Denise,
You have made her day, I read your comments to Raven, our front desk Manager, and it really made her day. Raven and the rest of our staff would like to Thank you for these wonderful comments.

We appreciate you
Mobile, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had a great stay! Very helpful staff, clean room and good breakfast. Location was very convenient to all restaurants and also highway. Would definitely recommend and would consider for longer stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

It was very nice to read your comments and share them with our staff, we are so glad that you had a wonderful time at our hotel and in Mobile. Please come see us again when you are in Town.

Dacula, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Thank you for a great stay. I am a Hilton employee and would like to express gratitude for the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the property. When I return to the area I will make it a priority to stay at this location.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Your Welcome Greta,
Our Staff would like to thank you for writing such a nice review, we look forward to you having a return trip to Mobile.

New Orleans, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Really Beautifull hotel, with lots of ammentities found in larger more expensive hotels. (i.e. the restaurant, the happy hour, the breakfast, etc.) The Looby was well lit, with high ceilings, a fireplace and a very friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate your wonderful comments and we hope to see you back in Mobile very soon.

Thank you again.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.

Address: 828 W. I-65 Service Road South, Mobile, AL 36609
Location: United States > Alabama > Mobile
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Mobile
#7 Business Hotel in Mobile
#9 Family Hotel in Mobile
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd. 3*
Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West is located off I-65 in Mobile Alabama, eight miles from Mobile Regional Airport and a short drive from Downtown Mobile, in the heart of Mobile.Local Points of Interest:- Mobile Civic Center- Mobile Convention Center- Mobile Tennis Center- Bay Bears Stadium- Ladd Peebles Stadium- Colonial Bel-Air Mall and Springdale Mall- Bellingrath Gardens and Home- Bragg Mitchell Mansion- Historic House Museum- Conde-Charlotte Museum House (House of Five Flags)- Historic Fort Conde - Museum of Mobile- Dauphin Island- Gulf Shores- Alabama State Docks- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park - Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Magnolia Grove- University of South Alabama- Spring Hill College ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West Hotel Mobile

If you own or manage Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.