This a very nice, well run Hilton property. All the staff are very courteous and helpful.
I will add that the girls that work the Bistro in the evening are a blast, and make the stay very enjoyable.
The only issue is the location is on a service road, and during morning rush hour, it's pretty tricky getting out on to the main road. Give yourself a few extra minutes when leaving at rush hour.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West Hotel Mobile
- Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Mobile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West is located off I-65 in Mobile Alabama, eight miles from Mobile Regional Airport and a short drive from Downtown Mobile, in the heart of Mobile.Local Points of Interest:- Mobile Civic Center- Mobile Convention Center- Mobile Tennis Center- Bay Bears Stadium- Ladd Peebles Stadium- Colonial Bel-Air Mall and Springdale Mall- Bellingrath Gardens and Home- Bragg Mitchell Mansion- Historic House Museum- Conde-Charlotte Museum House (House of Five Flags)- Historic Fort Conde - Museum of Mobile- Dauphin Island- Gulf Shores- Alabama State Docks- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park - Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Magnolia Grove- University of South Alabama- Spring Hill College ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.