After staying at Econo Lodge for $55 a night, this hotel although more $100 a night was well worth it!!!!! I could finally let my kids walk on the carpet without shoes on because it was clean, allow my 2 year old to take a bathe because it was clean, and finally sleep underneath the covers in the soft clean comforters!!! You pay for what you get!!!!! They had a pool but outdoor and its cold as heck!! The gym 24 hours and in a good location!! The bad part no free breakfast :'( but I would stay again...
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West Hotel Mobile
- Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Mobile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West is located off I-65 in Mobile Alabama, eight miles from Mobile Regional Airport and a short drive from Downtown Mobile, in the heart of Mobile.Local Points of Interest:- Mobile Civic Center- Mobile Convention Center- Mobile Tennis Center- Bay Bears Stadium- Ladd Peebles Stadium- Colonial Bel-Air Mall and Springdale Mall- Bellingrath Gardens and Home- Bragg Mitchell Mansion- Historic House Museum- Conde-Charlotte Museum House (House of Five Flags)- Historic Fort Conde - Museum of Mobile- Dauphin Island- Gulf Shores- Alabama State Docks- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park - Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Magnolia Grove- University of South Alabama- Spring Hill College ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.