“NIce Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd. to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   828 W. I-65 Service Road South, Mobile, AL 36609   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 65 hotels in Mobile
Seattle, Washington
“NIce Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Fairly easy to find from highway. Although it is a bit odd the way the streets run. Comfortable, reasonable hotel. Friendly Staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds for a decent price. PLenty of parking and a nice atmosphere in the lobby. Only stayed one night

Room Tip: get r oom away from the road
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

147 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

As always, room and staff were great. Check in and check out are always quick, and there's no typical "fiddling around" by the front desk staff to find your reservation and get you on your way. Most of the time when I check in to a hotel I'm beat, and I just want a good nap. Hilton Gardens are always reliable for comfort, clean, and a good cookie!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hammond, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

While this is as expected from Hilton, a nice place to stay, there are many choices in this area of Mobile. There are probably less expensive choices in the same area. Also, there was no complimentary breakfast. Is this a new trend? This is definitely a business-traveler place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night. As usual, the Garden Inn was very nice. Our room was fine and the lobby and common areas were nice. We ate dinner and breakfast at the hotel restaurant and the wait staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was good. The hotel is located near many, many restaurants and near two malls right off I-10.

Stayed September 2012
Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I travel for work from time to time. Like home, I like everything to be clean. This Hilton Garden Inn was clean and cozy. The lobby area has many sitting areas decorated in neutral tones. There is a small resturant area for breakfast and a VERY modest bar if you would like to order a hamburger and beer in the evening. The hotel has a small "convenience" area with crackers, water or anything you need to buy that may have been forgotten. There is coffee in the lobby with convenient to-go cups. They hotel pool is small but sufficient for cooling off. The gym is decent, offering a couple of treadmills, ellipticals a bike and some free weights. The rooms are dim and cozy. The beds have an option to "pick your sleep style" like a sleep number bed, you can dial up the mattress to be firm or soft. The room also has a small working area and a small sitting area. I would recommend this hotel and look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

While not the best of locations, this HGI is very convenient to a variety of restaurant and business needs, and seems "like new" by most accounts. The lobby and rooms are well appointed and attractively decorated, and shine like most newer Hilton Garden Inns. I have no complaints and enjoyed my stay except for one, maybe two things. The bathrooms tubs are narrow and have steep slopes on the sides, which did cause me to slip and very nearly break my tailbone. It was a very unexpected and unpleasant experience (first time I have ever fallen in a bath/shower like that, and I am too young (46) to have those sorts of issues). So, be forewarned... be very careful while bathing! Also, I did have dinner at this HGI, and while the food was reasonably good, the attendant continually called me "babe", which I felt was not appropriate or professional. She seemed to think to think it was "cute". Aside from those two unpleasant events, I still mostly enjoyed my visit. I have stayed here previously, and it is one of the nicer hotels in the area (at least for Hilton brands).

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Laura S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, August 24, 2012
I want to personally thank you for sharing your stay with us and apologize for the unpleasant experience you had. I understand the bathroom furnishings were a concern, as it is for us as well. It is due to reviews such as yours and our desire to provide the safest condition possible that we have begun plans to renovate our restrooms. The health and safety of our guests is our number one priority and we do all we can to ensure your comfort. I do hope that the next time your travels bring you to the area you will stay with us and provide feedback about our new guestroom experience; we would love to have you. Thank you!
DALLAS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I keep coming back for the beds at Hilton Garden Inn. The staff and service here are great from the front desk, room service and the restaurant. Probably the best run Garden Inn breakfast service I have ever seen in the four states that I travel. Quiet and comfortable with spacious rooms. Food was of very good quality. Though it may be a "limited service hotel", this location makes the very most of what they have to offer.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.

Address: 828 W. I-65 Service Road South, Mobile, AL 36609
Location: United States > Alabama > Mobile
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Mobile
#9 Business Hotel in Mobile
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd. 3*
Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West is located off I-65 in Mobile Alabama, eight miles from Mobile Regional Airport and a short drive from Downtown Mobile, in the heart of Mobile.Local Points of Interest:- Mobile Civic Center- Mobile Convention Center- Mobile Tennis Center- Bay Bears Stadium- Ladd Peebles Stadium- Colonial Bel-Air Mall and Springdale Mall- Bellingrath Gardens and Home- Bragg Mitchell Mansion- Historic House Museum- Conde-Charlotte Museum House (House of Five Flags)- Historic Fort Conde - Museum of Mobile- Dauphin Island- Gulf Shores- Alabama State Docks- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park - Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Magnolia Grove- University of South Alabama- Spring Hill College ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, HotelsClick, Priceline, Hilton Hotels and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West Hotel Mobile

If you own or manage Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.