“Courtyard Caj” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Long Beach, NY
“Courtyard Caj”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Relaxing spot, gumbo was great, local brew was great too.
Nice service - love the southern hospitality for the short stay in Mobile!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Daphne, Alabama
“Pretty good lunch stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stopped by here for a 'burger and fries saturday. My wife had shrimp and grits as well as french fried eggplant. Both were very good, but a bit on the high side price-wise. Service was fantastic.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Spanish Fort
“Ode to their shrimp and grits!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

It doesn't look like much from the outside but as the old saying goes don't judge the book by the cover. I have been here several times now for lunch because after myfirst visit I found myself craving more of the shrimp and grits! However I must warn this is not your typical dish. It is a dish of creamy grits with sausage and blackened shrimp topped with some wonderful herbs and spices. This dish is a party on your pallet. Be sure to watch living social and groupon they are often running specials on there making this meal more than a bargin

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Definitely going again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We live here in Mobile and we're always looking for something different to try. We were hesitant about this place because of the not so great initial presentation but still decided to give it a try. I ordered the blackened fish po boy and he got the buffalo chicken wrap. And I must admit that both items met and exceeded our expectations . They were both basic menu items but this place seems to put its own twist on things. The blackened fish was quite good although it could have used a little more sauce (ask for extra dill cream sauce) and the wrap was perfectly crispy and sauced up. I requested some ranch to try and it had its own different spin to it. You should give it a shot also. We loved it! And the location is only one block over from the main strip, Dauphin street so no need to move your car if you wanted to take a stroll. I say give it a shot! I'm intending to try the court yard the next time!

Mobile, Alabama
“Just right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

On Friday, Oct.4, four of us headed downtown to BayFest. We needed to eat before we went into the venue. When we parked we were right by the Blind Mule and decided to try it. Boy, was it good. All of us enjoyed our meal. I had the chicken wrap. It was very fresh and tasty. Another had the buffalo burger and two others a burger of some variety. Those were very good too. The side salads were good too topped with shaved fresh parmesan cheese and housemade dill dressing. Again, fresh and good. Our server ( I wish Ihad gotten her name) was spot on. Prices are very reasonable. Can't wait to go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere