“Manager Steve was very accomodating” 3 of 5 stars

Comfort Suites Mobile
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   80 Springdale Blvd., Mobile, AL 36606   |
Ranked #26 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
P.A
“Manager Steve was very accomodating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Manager Steve ( I forgot the name but as far as I remember his name was Steve) was very accommodating when we checked inn around 7 p.m. Five star for his service. Breakfast area is small , there was not enough room so we have to take the breakfast in our room. Morning staff at front desk was not friendly. Not everybody is like Steve! Rooms were about an average. I think it is a good value of money, we paid around $55 for one night stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Rockwall, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is a nice hotel, clean, reasonable price and in a safe area. It is not that far from the Magnolia Grove golf course on the Robert Trent Jones golf trail. The breakfast was average but it does the trick. There is lots to do in Mobile, but if golf is you thing Magnolia Grove golf course is a must play! they have 52 holes of golf.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Central location, neat parking places. The manager had a very friendly welcome and was super nice thro out. Clean room and bathroom, nice amenities, quiet place. Enjoyed my stay, would surely recommend

Stayed October 2012
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The lobby is nice, clean, and proffessional as well as the staff, includinghousekeeping, management, and front desk clerks. Everytime we had any questions about the area or needed any directions, we were answered promtly by friendly faces. The rooms were extremely comfortable: I wish I knew where they purchased their bed sets! Their continental breakfast was simple, as expected, but delicious and ready earlier than I expected. All in all I will give this place a ten out of ten for being very enjoyable and I will recommend it to everyone that I know.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Rancho Cordova, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

very nice front desk staff guys who work in the morning as well in the evening. very helpful and pleasant in talking. would recommend to all my friends and family to stay at the hotel.i travel 40 days a year to talk that town and always stayed there never had a chance of complain. good breakfast available at the time, helpful housekeeping staff as well.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Titusville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Spent 2 nights here while working in the Mobile area. On arrival the check in experience was very good and the desk clerk very friendly and found my reservation quickly. My first impression of the room was very good, it was a small suite with a room divider between the bedroom area with a desk, couch and coffee table. As I got settled in I began to notice small annoyances like the office chair sat too low for working comfortably at the desk, I had to clean the coffee pot carafe before I could use it. The bowed shower curtain rod was mounted too closed to the tub so that the curtain was always touching me while I was showering. The TV had a horrible red huge which made watching it very uncomfortable. The desk clerk did respond quickly to my complaint about the TV and the next day there was a different TV in my room. The bed was very comfortable and the internet speed was good for my purposes. The next day upon returning to my room I noticed the old coffee left over from that morning was still in the carafe, I checked further to find the old coffee grounds still in the basket. There was a clean hand towel and and wash rag on the desk as I entered the room; when I entered the bathroom there was my old towel still hanging from the bathroom door. The bed was made but I do not know for sure if the sheets had been changed. The breakfast buffet was disappointing, the first day there was eggs but not meat, the second day there was meat and no eggs. With a little more effort this could have been a good experience for me. The housekeeping staff performed poorly and the alternating hot breakfast items gave me the impression of skimping. I had decided that I would discuss all these complaints with the desk clerk when I checked out but the desk clerk never asked me how my stay was. He quickly sorted through receipts and handed me mine and turned away. So I decided I would air my experience here. This is just not what I am accustomed to when staying at a "Choice Hotel" specially a Comfort Inn.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Calera, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed staying here. The hotel was very nice and at a great price. Will most likely refer them to anyone. The staff was very nice. The location was great because you were only a few minutes from everything. Thanks for making my honeymoon memorable.

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Comfort Suites Mobile? Share your experiences!