“Never disappointed in Drury” 4 of 5 stars

You added Drury Inn Mobile to your Saves list
824 W I-65 Service Rd S, Mobile, AL 36609   |
Ranked #17 of 63 hotels in Mobile
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Never disappointed in Drury”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Through the past 20 years we have never been disappointed in a Drury Inn and this one was not different. Staff is friendly, the rooms were very clean and well appointed. Breakfast is always awesome. Repeat Drury Inns never disappoint !!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

120 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Memphis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

My 1st time staying at a Drury Inn. The kindness of the staff was very comforting during a family hospital crisis. Love that they have decent dinner & breakfast; plus popcorn, soda until 10pm. Made it very convenient to travel back & forth from hospital & not having to buy dinner out each night.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Mint Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My husband & I went to Mobile, Alabama 12/13 - 12/16/12 to attend the graduation ceremony of my daughter receiving her Master of Science degree in Nursing.....she and her husband and 5 year old son ........as well as my parents were also in attendance. She had been taking the necessary courses online for quite some time.....and just needed to be in Mobile to make a final presentation and take a final exam.
The hotel looked very nice and the employees were very polite and helpful. The hotel not only provided breakfast there in the hotel....but also provided a hot meal for dinner. The food was wonderful as well as offering a variety at both mealtimes to select from......never experienced anything like this at any other hotel my husband & I had ever visited...My son-in-law had recommended it as he & his wife (my daughter) had stayed at Drury hotels before.....and after staying there and having such a pleasant experience....will most likely look up Drury hotels in other parts of the country .....

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and at the front end over the food service area.......very nice, quiet, and...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Missouri City, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

In October we made a stop at the Drury Inn on our way to Florida. A friend and I had stayed at the Drury Inn in San Antonio quite awhile back and so enjoyed that hotel that I made no hesitation to stay at another Drury Inn. This room was small and comfortable. The small room fridge did not work adequately, the water in the tub took quite awhile to drain, the food was not that great....lettuce that looked like it had been in the bag too long, macaroni that did not taste well anyway, I was sent a form to complete on my stay at the hotel in my email. I gave this description and they refunded me my stay, I did not say anything to get a refund but only to better the room for the next guests. We were also traveling with out dog and the grounds for walking the dog were clean and well lighted.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn Mobile, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at the Drury Inn Mobile. I understand how important time can be and I truly appreciate the feedback. I would like to apologize again for the issues you encountered and explain that the refund you received was deserved based on your experience and our policy of 100% satisfaction. It is my pleasure to abide by our policy. We hope to have you back to experience the kind of stay that Drury Hotels are known for.

Yours in Hospitality,

Debbie Bozeman
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I am currently in my second room writing this. First when I arrived there were five people waiting to check in. They walked out and my sister went to find someone. My first room was not clean. At 8pm? The front desk said it was an oversight. Oversight? No, I am sorry let me do or give you this. Just an oversight. In my second room, it was an handicap room but isn't anymore because of the big armoire. The sink comes up to crotch and I am a short person. So a tall person it would be their knees! I didn't ask for handicapped room, so why should I hunch over to use the sink. The mini fridge is not cold and has black mold under it. The Drury in Atlanta is so much nicer.

Stayed September 2012
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn Mobile, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor on your experience at our hotel. I am deeply sorry that you were first assigned to a room that should not have been in our system to sell. I also apologize that you were given an accessible room and that you did not find it to be to your liking. I regret not learning about your experience until after you checked out. I assure you we would have done everything we could to make sure that you had a clean comfortable room during your stay. I am happy to learn that you are familiar with the Drury brand and enjoyed your time in one of our 4 Atlanta properties. I would love to have the opportunity to host you again the next time you travel to Mobile.

Debbie Bozeman
Milford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I currently am still in my hotel room, but figured I should write this before I forget. This hotel has impressed me more with hospitality, free food, free wifi, and cleanliness than many more expensive competitors like the Marriott. I am 25 years old, here for school and from the North - so my expectations for a chain like this were sort of low... but seriously, this is great for solo people, families, business personnel and the like! They continuously check on you like you're in a restaurant when eating the free food for breakfast and dinner - which is decent food and buffet (all-you-can) style. You also get 3 free drinks. There is a pool/jacuzzi/fitness center - all kept very clean. I am pleasantly surprised and will stay at more Drury Inn's across the country.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
West Chester, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I stay at this chain often but this was my first stay at this location. Everything was up to standards. These are not fancy hotels but they are a great value for middle income travelers. Breakfast was good. Service was good. Everything was good or better.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Drury Inn Mobile? Share your experiences!