You added Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill to your Saves list
Ranked #36 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is a home away from home...great customer service,agent Demetria was awesome
Very professional, excellent rooms, full kitchens
Hotel is convenient to entertainment and food.....we spent time there for Mardi Gras
Very good experience

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Pros:
-close to I-65
-large rooms
-clean and quiet for the most part
-helpful staff

Cons:
-no luxury
-window/curtains offer little privacy
-outdated furniture and fridge
-smoky odor in non-smoking room (albeit not overbearing)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, convenient location and spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I can just say that for the fee required for pets the rooms would be cleaner. However the cockroaches were friendly. Stove didn't work, room stunk so bad I could barely stand it. Would have moved but no other pet friendly hotel had any rooms available. We had to buy air freshener to survive.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the odors and the level of cleanliness in your room. I am working with the staff to improve our cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, msh@extendedstay.com.

Again, thank you for the comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Macon, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Just stayed there to party for Mardi Gras and the room was great. Yes it is an older hotel, but they had it clean nicely. We were missing a few things in our room (wash cloth, coffee, and extra pillow that we requested), but Hope the general manager personally brought them to our room and apologized for the inconvenience. Would stayed here again. The price was good and the staff was very helpful. We needed help trying to figure out where a few things in town were and they were very helpful!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I see the reviews giving this place good marks, but, you must have been staying somewhere different than my wife stayed last night. First, she had to go looking for the desk clerk, who was out in the parking lot talking with the people hanging out there. She had to look at 3 different rooms before she found one which was clean enough to accept. It still smelled old, musty and dirty, though. She had to clean and sanitize the bathroom and kitchette. The carpet was sticky. Bed smelled dirty. She had to sanitize it. Drawers in dresser were broken. All rooms have outside entrances, so less secure. Right on the Interstate so there was loud road noise all night. And then there are the her guests... She said she appeared to be the only woman there. Parking lot activity went on all night. Doors slamming, horns blowing. She got maybe 3 hours sleep. I told her to move out and we'll find her another place. Just because we have to travel on a budget does not mean we will put up with a dirty, UNSAFE, NOISY place like this. If I could have given this a negative score, I would have. This is a place to avoid!

Room Tip: Take the second floor so you are not right on the parking lot. It will be a little safer.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Raymond – Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the noise levels, odors and the level of cleanliness in your wife’s room. Please know, I am working with the staff to improve our cleaning procedures and guest protocol so that issue does not affect our future guests.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Older hotel comes with great management and staff. Clean rooms, even had a place to grill outside. Highly recommend staying at this location. Hope the manager and Kisha the housekeeper made me feel like family while I was staying here.

• Stayed February 2014
Columbus, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have to stay here because I was traveling with a pet. Oh my goodness! NEVER AGAIN! The room was so filthy! I end with allergies all week and I even stayed only one night. The pillows smell like they were wet. The air conditioning was so noisy. It seemed that the mattress was very old because you could see the uneven of it over the sheets. The surrounding areas of the hotel were piled with trash and cigarets butts. After this, I will never stay in this line of hotels.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am sorry to hear that you felt our rooms were dirty. I met with the staff, and we will continue working hard to ensure that this is not repeated. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at msh@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly.

Been to Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill? Share your experiences!