“Bring some cleaning supplies....” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #34 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Oak Harbor, Washington, United States
“Bring some cleaning supplies....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

It was comfortable and the staff was nice, but it was very dirty! We bought cleaning wipes and Lysol to clean the room. You also have to supply your own detergent for dishes and laundry. They also don't clean your room or restock towels and toilet paper while you are there. Not very convienent!
the kitchenette is a nice option to have went staying a long time, but next time I'll find a place with just a fridge and microwave!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, February 20, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Every stay was wonderful, the service was nice and professional. The rooms were always clean and very equip. This is my 3rd stay and it was a pleasure to stay. Reservation are quick and easy. Check-is a breeze, and checking out is even faster. I will return? You bet i will!

• Stayed February 2013
Southaven, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Jackie and the girls made staying at this location a lot of fun even though I was working 7 days a week with long hours, they always found some way to humor me, with a smile, or kind words. Truly made my experience good. Thanks and keep on smiling!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotel in Mobile, Al will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Montgomery, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Please let these two ladies know how wonderful they made our stay this past Saturday in Mobile we needed an early check-in they made it happen the room was ready hospital clean every thing worked. service from beginning to end could not have been better. We had our little Shitz Zu Molly with us your pet few is one of the best I have seen plus Molly was made to feel as welcome as we were. I am an Hr Director for a very large Corporation and I believe in letting someone know when you get as good of service as we did from Jackie and Raven

Room Tip: Just ask for Jackie and Raven that is who helped me I had no problems
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, February 6, 2013

Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My stay at Extended stay was great. The staff at extended stay was very proffessional. Jackie was the greatest. Ravin, Lochina, and Weinifred was outstanding also.
The only compliant that I had was the internet services was very slow, but this was fixed before my stay was over.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the front. The internet service is best when you are in these rooms
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels (Mobile) location.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I reserved our room in advance and when we got here we were put in a room that wasn't ready no bedding but jackie was so kind and fixed it right away! She was so nice after a long drive I really needed it!! Rooms were clean and we slept great! Thank you Jackie!

• Stayed January 2013
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Hendersonville, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

What a fabulous extended stay hotel this is. Demetria and her staff could not have been friendlier and the accommodations were great--especially for the price. We have stayed in many hotels that were twice the price that were not as comfortable as Extended Stay America in Mobile. The room had a nice size refrigerator, a microwave and cooktop stove. The bathroom was clean and the shower better than ours at home. The heating and cooling system in the room was especially pleasant. Quiet and efficient and changing easily from heating to cooling. WE could not recommend a hotel more than this one.

Room Tip: We had room 223 and it was a nice size queen room. We loved it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, January 10, 2013

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.

Been to Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill? Share your experiences!