“THANK YOU TO YOUR EMPLOYES JACKIE AND RAVEN!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #35 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
“THANK YOU TO YOUR EMPLOYES JACKIE AND RAVEN!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Please let these two ladies know how wonderful they made our stay this past Saturday in Mobile we needed an early check-in they made it happen the room was ready hospital clean every thing worked. service from beginning to end could not have been better. We had our little Shitz Zu Molly with us your pet few is one of the best I have seen plus Molly was made to feel as welcome as we were. I am an Hr Director for a very large Corporation and I believe in letting someone know when you get as good of service as we did from Jackie and Raven

Room Tip: Just ask for Jackie and Raven that is who helped me I had no problems
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, February 6, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My stay at Extended stay was great. The staff at extended stay was very proffessional. Jackie was the greatest. Ravin, Lochina, and Weinifred was outstanding also.
The only compliant that I had was the internet services was very slow, but this was fixed before my stay was over.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the front. The internet service is best when you are in these rooms
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels (Mobile) location.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I reserved our room in advance and when we got here we were put in a room that wasn't ready no bedding but jackie was so kind and fixed it right away! She was so nice after a long drive I really needed it!! Rooms were clean and we slept great! Thank you Jackie!

• Stayed January 2013
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Hendersonville, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

What a fabulous extended stay hotel this is. Demetria and her staff could not have been friendlier and the accommodations were great--especially for the price. We have stayed in many hotels that were twice the price that were not as comfortable as Extended Stay America in Mobile. The room had a nice size refrigerator, a microwave and cooktop stove. The bathroom was clean and the shower better than ours at home. The heating and cooling system in the room was especially pleasant. Quiet and efficient and changing easily from heating to cooling. WE could not recommend a hotel more than this one.

Room Tip: We had room 223 and it was a nice size queen room. We loved it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, January 10, 2013

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.
Mobile, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I reserved this room because I was moving and should have knew better because, it is a hotel almost in the same parking lot and it is 2x higher. First I arrive and they cannot find my reservation even though I had my comfrimation number. I woke up early the next morning to resolve this issue and they stilll could not find it. After waiting 30 min I went and called the 1800 numeber and they told me it is in there. I told the person at the front desk who still couldn't find the right price after about an hour she finally fixed it. Also my room was terrible my sink was half missing and hair was on my floor. When I told the front desk she tried to give me another nasty room so, I waited for shift change and tried again. When I finally recieved another room the lady asked me did I at least clean the last one what in the world. Don't stay here unless you have to.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, December 3, 2012

Mobile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I had a pretty favorable experience in my short stay at this location. Louchina gave me grade "A" service. I regret having to shorten my stay for personal reason but given the opportunity I will definately come again and I will be looking for excellent service like received from this great staff lead by Louchina.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way,"" and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I stayed there in the month of october the front desk staff was excellent. When I checked in the manager had an horrible attitude she was on the phone harrassing someone about payment and I thought that was very unprofessional. On top of that she started scolding the front desk employee about the situation. The rooms were old and out dated with distinct smells. The only good thing about my stay was the front desk staff, the manager Demetria Kennedy was rude and had a nasty attitude!

• Stayed October 2012
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. I know how committed we are to satisfying our guests, which is why it gave me great pleasure to read your kind words about our staff. Given this commitment, it was with great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have my most sincere apologies that your stay wasn't totally enjoyable.
Our hotel prides itself on exceptional customer service. We know that you have many lodging choices in our area, so we see it as our duty to go the extra mile however we can. Not only is this my personal belief, but it is a guiding principle at our hotel. I have, therefore, reviewed with each staff member the importance of being professional and courteous to every one of our guests, no matter the circumstances.

Been to Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill? Share your experiences!