“Great Value - Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #31 of 65 hotels in Mobile
Houston, Texas
“Great Value - Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have been a guest of the Extended Stay Mobil Alabama hotel many times and each time has been a pleasure. The staff has been very courteous and helpful. There is a representative named Louchina that I have had a very good experience with every time I have been guest of this property. If you want five star hospitability and service, ask for Louchina.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America here in Mobile.  Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.  Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months at a time.  We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Mobile, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I have chosen to stay at Extended Stay America, Mobile, because they have a VERY Professional Staff that really make you feel right at Home!!! The Manager, Demetria, goes out her way to do everything in her power to ensure that ALL is well and NONE of her guests want for anything. I give this hotel a "Five Star" rating because the entire staff works hard to ensure that you and your family have a pleasant experience!!!!

Room Tip: End rooms are larger and more spacious.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your nice review at our Extended Stay America here in Mobile.  Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure.  My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.  As a member of the Extended Stay Hotel family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate.  We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.   We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.
Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

I have to say, I am VERY picky about where we stay, I will NOT stay somewhere that is dingy, dirty, unsafe, old, or just not nice. I searched around for hotels in the Mobile area & came across this VERY low price at Extended Stay. A red flag immediately went up, I was thinking dump at a low price but I read some reviews & it seemed ok, so I booked-with a backup plan in place. We drove up & it was all you could ask for. It was clean, nice sized rooms, large fridge in room, microwave, stovetop, plates, utensils. We drove around the hotel & noticed that it seemed most of the "long-term" clients were located on the backside of the complex. We asked the front desk worker if we could have a room in the front & on the first floor, done with no fuss. It was quite, safe, clean, & located just off the interstate & near many restaurants. For the price, you can't beat it. You do have to bring your own shampoo/soap, they don't do maid service-unless you pay an extra fee, it is also dog friendly-for a fee, no pool.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Gray, LA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

To start things off, I called to confirm my reservation and found out even though my reservation email said I was checking out on the 5th they had me out on the 4th. I had to have my reservations redone. I get to the hotel and find out I've been charged twice for my room, an extra $227.96. Then, I ask to make sure that I received my $20 off that I was suppose to receive and of course no that hadn't happened. I had to unpack my laptop and give the lady my code to get it. I brought that down to the office and was assured that I would receive the credit for it. As of this morning (July 6) I still haven't received it. I started looking around the room and realize my fully equipped kitchen consisted of 2 forks, plates, bowls and a pot not big enough to cook a pack of spaghetti in. The bathtub was so black I ran to walmart and got cleaner before I would let my children bathe in it. I observed the cleaning lady going in and out of rooms smoking away. The remote control for the tv didn't work. The carpet was just nasty. Their was a huge chunk missing out of the bathroom sink. On top of all of this, my family and I got stuck in the elevator and it didn't do any good to press the call button or the bell. My husband had to pry the door open.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

I was just stopping over for the night and needed a place to sleep. I booked online. The check in process was long and almost painful. The room has a full kitchen that's been well used. The whole kitchen and appliances had that "long time grunge" on everything. I think the room had recently been sprayed for bugs as there were tiny dead bugs all over the bathroom. I thought it was cigarette ashes but it was actually clumps of tiny dead bugs. I did not have a very good nights sleep as I kept imagining bugs on me. If I hadn't checked in so late and had to get up early I would have left.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

Our Stay was pleasant, The Room was Clean, and no major noise considering location near the Interstate. Everything was in good repair. We certainly enjoyed our stay and would reccomend others to stay as well.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Florida City, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

I'm a military guy, been to 20 countries, this is the nastiest hotel room in which I have ever had to stay. As wanted to leave after the first night, but can't find a room elsewhere for the length of my stay. The purpose of an extended stay is so you can cook, right? Hard to do when there are no pots and pans in the room. My main objection is the dirt and grime. There is a solid layer on top of the refrigerator....that has been there a while. Carpet feels like it has a greasy film on it, repulsive in bare feet. Cabinet door fell off in my hand on first day. Manager does not want to admit her hotel is dirt....she is in denial or has very low standards. They claim to have a laundry room for guest and they do but they only have 3 machines and they are always full.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill? Share your experiences!