“My job keeps me on the road over 300 days a year, in...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites

You added Baymont Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   930 W I-65 Service Road South, Mobile, AL 36609 (Formerly Westmont Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #46 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Mobile
“My job keeps me on the road over 300 days a year, in...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

My job keeps me on the road over 300 days a year, in multiple states. So i consider my self well versed in hotels. I would like to recommend this property to friends and co-workers, but only if management made improvements to provide cleaner rooms. L.S. Givens

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymontinnmobile, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
We are constantly looking for ways to enhance the positive experiences of our guests and your valuable feedback will assist us to correct our deficiencies. We wish for you to continue to choose our hotel and to recommend to other people to choose it as well. We recognize the far-reaching consequences of word of mouth. To ensure none of our rooms will be described as unclean, unhygienic, or unpleasant, we will meticulously check each before giving the green light for the room to be occupied. We hope to see you again in one of your future travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is the second time I stayed here. The first time the security lock was broken & the toilet did not flush. The second time my room smelt musty, shower had mold on shower head and curtain, the bed spread had hair on it (not my hair).

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our property. It is greatly appreciated. We are a hotel committed to delivering the highest level of service to our guests, your feedback will help us correct and improve our services to better achieve our primary goal. You can be certain that we will not sweep your comments under the rug. We will work to ensure that each room will be clean and ready for our guests to occupy. Please allow us to put our words into action. Come stay with us again.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

There was roaches in my standard room and stained chair. The suite didn't have a microwave and the furniture didn't appear to be cleaned ever! The tub was filthy with dirt stains.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

As a hotel that wants each guest to have a delightful experience, this is very troubling to hear. We will look into this matter, as we wish for you stay with us again. Rest assured, your next visit will be one filled with comfort derived from a clean and pleasing environment.
McDonough, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed at this location for a funeral, we booked for 3 people -2 adults 1 child, the room was supposed to be non-smoking..the room had ashtrays and reeked of smoke, the shaky dresser had old walmart bags in the drawer...we were provided 2 dingy bath towels. Nasty..room was just plain nasty. I called front desk Rajel apologized and said he would call me back, there were no other rooms available. .never received a call back..I will never stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014
We are saddened to hear you recently lost someone you hold dear or respected. Death is always hard on those left behind.

We are very sorry to hear that your recent stay at our hotel was not a pleasant one. You have our word that such matters will not be allowed to slip and proper investigation will be conducted on the failure to provide you with the proper room you paid for and the inexcusable behavior of our staff. Feedback such as yours bring about positive actions. This will guarantee that bad practices will not be allowed to thrive and we will not be blind to our faults. It is our hope that you will give us an opportunity to provide you with a far better experience in the future.
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Even though it was New Years Eve, the nice young lady honored the coupon from the coupon book. Despite the holiday, it was quite and got a great night sleep! Bob made sure the business center was up and running for me, and they were very accommodating in allowing me to use the fitness center. Looking just for a place to hang my head, and I got so much more - thanks!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
baymontinnmobile, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
We wish to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a wonderful review. Thank you so much for taking notice of the overall comfort and convenience that we continually offer. Our goal is to give excellent service and we always work hard to make each guest feel that we are committed into going above and beyond our call of duty to achieve that. We couldn’t wait to serve you again very soon.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!