“My Stay” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites

You added Baymont Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   930 W I-65 Service Road South, Mobile, AL 36609 (Formerly Westmont Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #45 of 65 Hotels in Mobile

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
ATLANTA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Room was inexpensive, but my refrigerator and AC unit made noise throughout the night. It kept disturbing my sleep.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymontinnmobile, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 19, 2012

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 251-344-4942.
Lynn Haven
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

It is apparent from numerous problems here the number one problem is they thrive on being cheap in terms of taking care of the customer. My first room # 131, the lamps sweated when turned on because the A/C wasn't taking the humidity out of the room. My 2nd room # 129 had serious dings in the walls that looked like a 2nd grader had attempted to slightly patch them. The maid knew how to remove used towels but not replace them. Garbage was not taken out until requested, even though the towels were taken. when I was down to no bath towels, no hand towels, & no bath mat, I went to the office & got replacements from the manager, but the problem occured again. Should have left after the 1st night but stayed on. Too much competition to do that again. Never had a bad Baymont before and used to be on the road 150-200 nights a year. Got turned away by the desk clerk when asking for replacement batteries for the tv clicker. She said that would require reprogramming the tv. Clerk also refused to cut the price even though another guest was paying less.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymontinnmobile, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 10, 2012

GRENADA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Our stay was an emergency,as our daughter was in the hospital. We requested the least expensive room available. I was given a King bed,none smoking. Upon opening the door to our room,we found a very small room with barely enough room to move around. My husband is a large man weighing 240 pounds. There was no refrigerator in the room. We are seniors on Social Security benefits as our main income, neither of us works. When I requested another room, I was told that this was the room size and quality for the price I was given. Our daugher has pancreatic cancer and is dying. We have stayed here before for three days, using just about all our our points for a free night. We could only afford to stay 2 days this time because we will have to return as her condition worsens. We live 300 miles from Mobile and you are well aware of gas and food prices these days and we had brought sandwich food with us. Luckily we had our cooler with us, as there was no refrigerator in our room. We are disappointed in the quality of the room. The motel clerk was very cooperative in our needs and responded as best she could to help us. The room was clean and bed made up but there was no more coffee in the room or additional soap for our second day stay and the coffee pot had not been cleaned for our use the day before , and garbage was not emptied. We want to stay at Wyndam motels because I like getting points for a possible free night stay someday. Sorry about this stay, our previous stay was satisfactory and that is why we returned,but if this is the kind of room we will get for our budget, I will seek another place to stay next time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!