“Mobile Baymont” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites

You added Baymont Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   930 W I-65 Service Road South, Mobile, AL 36609 (Formerly Westmont Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #45 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Bono
“Mobile Baymont”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Service was very nice at front desk. (lady, long blonde hair) Other servcie was lacking. Advertised rooom at $49 but only had 4 rooms at this rate and were all rented. Breakfast was in motel book from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM but endStated they had hot tub but no hot tub.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymontinnmobile, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 19, 2012

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 251-344-4942.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Virginia Beach
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I came in spoke to the young lady inside told her i needed a room at the price on the sign. She told me they're alot of room ava so i do not need to make an appt. for the next day arrv. Return the next day to check in the price change, but not the sign outside. When I checked out she told me all the rooms at that rate was taken. As an adjuster with Pilot Catastrophe Services I travel and stay at hotels all over the us and this is the worst service I rec.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymontinnmobile, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 2, 2012

New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The Baymont in Mobile was pretty terrible and I would not suggest it for Individuals, groups or emergency situations. The location is terrible, directly opposite the interstate and nestled among hotels that discount for hourly stays (if you catch my drift). The rooms reflected the same purpose with unsightly, disgusting stains on bedspreads, carpeting, upholstery - this was reported by several clients and substantiated by me and my room had the same. In addition, one client had mold on the walls. Some guests even considered walking to the Marriott a couple of hundred yards away and paying out of pocket to stay there. This particular hotel should not be an option under any circumstances.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Husband pulled out bedside table and found marajuana leftovers and things to smoke cocaine with... We then started searching room and found needle tops under mattress. Management/owner wanted to just clean room at 10 at night and us stay in room. I refused and he wanted $250 deposit to change rooms and wouldn't search new room before changing. My granddaughter had been in that room. We checked out of hotel and they would not refund our money for that night.

• Stayed September 2012

Brewton, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Booked this hotel because the hotel that I usually stay at (The Hampton) did not have any rooms. There was gum in my sink. There was hair in my tub and on the toilet. The chairs were stained. The room was dusty. The smelled like smoke. There were dead bugs. The internet didn't work. I had to take a sleeping pill just so I could sleep because I was so disturbed.

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
baymontinnmobile, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 2, 2012

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is nasty and disgusting. Rat droppings, hair and stains are all over the bed. The tub and toilet was disgusting to the point where you went elsewhere to use the toilet. The hotel room had stains on the carpet and chairs. The owner of the hotel was rude and very disrespectful didn't care about the tenants all he wanted was money.

• Stayed August 2012

Montevallo, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Wanted to say close to the airport to pick up some family members. Had 3 rooms, all terrible, dirty, smelled bad, damp, air condition making noise, coffee maker dusty, carpet needs cleaning or replced. I thought it was just my room but later after we all checked in I saw the other rooms. They were in the same shape. The outside will fool you, looks pretty good from the outside.
When paying 85.00 to 90.00 dollars for a room you would think they would be better. BETTER motels just down the road.

Room Tip: check rooms before signing in.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
baymontinnmobile, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 26, 2012

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!