“Very nice experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   930 W I-65 Service Road South, Mobile, AL 36609 (Formerly Westmont Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #46 of 65 hotels in Mobile
Ruleville, Mississippi
“Very nice experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

This is really a clean hotel. Rate compare to other property is also good.

• Stayed May 2012
baymontinnmobile, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 20, 2012

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 251-344-4942.

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Our experience at the Baymont Inn and Suites was nothing less than great! We checked in and as soon as we got to our room the front desk called and made sure my family and i had everything we needed. If we didnt have it, they got it for us! The general manager Rits Patel was also a great help. My family and I will be back. Thank you Baymont Inn and Suites!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
baymontinnmobile, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 15, 2012

Butler, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I travel to Mobile for a Meeting and this was the hotel for the meeting. The room Smell, Hair was in my bed., bed bugs, floors stain, bedroom was not clean, Refuse to give my money back . I drove house and came back the next day to talk with the general manager Rits Patel and she would not give me my money back. I ask for the telephone number to the headquarter and she said she didn't know the number. So Please, Please don;t go just run!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
baymontinnmobile, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. Your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 251-344-4942.
Petersburg PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I read a lot of reviews about motels around Mobile. I wanted one at the south end. I finally settled on the Baymont and was satisfied. Very good price and room was fine. Drive up to the door and we had a ground floor room. Quiet and dark and good for sleeping. Clean as well. Next door to the Azteca Restaurant and it was very good Mexican food.

Room Tip: Ground floor was good and easy to move into.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Brandon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The floors were filthy, the 2nd night we had NO hot water, no telephone service, no towels, washcloths, TV remote didn't work, tub and sink wouldn't drain, shorts in the plugs (lights kept going off). Tried to contact manager and he refused to return my calls. Would recommend that NO ONE stay at this hotel because of filthiness and OWNER/Manager does not care if there is a problem. There are many other hotels with people who care about their customers.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Room had a smell, stain was on the runner going across the foot of the bed, stain on floor in front of bathroom door, side chair by bed was extreamly worn and stained (whan you sat in it, it sank and leaned to the side), the desk chair was leaning to the side as well, there was no hot water, the fan on the fridge made a loud ticking noise when everything got quiet while trying to go to sleep, when trying to call front desk to report it, I was told to unplug it, could not get in touch with the manager for several days. Had a 4 day reservation but checked out after the first night and went to Quality Inn and Suites (it was great!). Would never recommend to anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Birmingham
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I have made the trip to Mobile 4 times a year for the last 15+ years. I have stayed here probably a dozen times. The web site has had a great price for a couple of years now. This visit however, could be the last. This morning I was asked to sign in before I could get my juice, coffee, and muffin. I refused. I told the desk guy that I signed in yesterday when I checked in. Coffee and muffin were OK, but the juice machine was empty. When I returned from work this afternoon, surprise! no room service! A different desk clerk did not know why my room had not been serviced. Go figure. We'll see what happens in the morning. Location is good. WiFi is marginal. I have used the pool once when it was warm. Heater/air has a thermostat. Shower has good pressure. Bed is OK.

Room Tip: WIFi is better towards the office
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
baymontinnmobile, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 5, 2012

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!