After reading a not so great review I decided to try this place anyway. Big Mistake! This place needs major repairs and cleaning. It is dated to say the minimum. The elevators alone are enough to potentially make you turn around not to mention the wasp that joined me on the ride up. Walking the hallways which stink of bleach stained carpeting and doors in serious need of a paint job. Entering the room while the neighbor conveniently places their tray of food etc outside on the floor which was still there after going out to dinner for an hour and a half. Returned to a spider crawling on my pillow, a whiny a/c unit and newly discovered dust covered head boards. Ceiling is poorly painted, bathroom tile is cracked and needs to be caulked. AND the shower fixtures were rusted.
Awful stay. Never so disappointed in a Holiday Inn. There's no getting me back here and I certainly will not recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mobile West i-10 Hotel Mobile
- Holiday Inn Mobile West i-10 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Mobile
- Mobile Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Hotel Mobile West I-10 invites you to experience the warmth and charm of Mobile Alabama. This Southern getaway is one of the most convenient hotels in Alabama located just minutes from I-10, at the Bellengrath Garden exit, 15B.The Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10 offers a full service restaurant and bar, 3400 sq ft of flexible meeting space, cardio fitness center, outdoor pool, business center, and free high speed wireless internet in all rooms as well as meeting space.Our 159 guest rooms are professionally decorated to meet the needs of corporate, group and leisure travelers. Each room features a microwave, refrigerator, an executive work desk with ergonomic chair, iron and ironing board, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, hair dryer and 27 inch TV s with expanded cable.For your evening dining or entertainment, join us at 5th Avenue Restarunat and Lounge offering a great new menu, including daily specials. Catch up on the days sports on one of our 12 TV's, including 2 52 big screen TV's.If you re in town for business, enjoy the close proximity to downtown Mobile, the Theodore Industrial Canal, all major shipyards, Brookley Aeroplex, and the Alabama State Docks. If you are in town for fun, you can t get any closer to the middle of everything that is Mobile; FT. Conde Welcome Center, The Mobile Civic Center, the USS Alabama, and Bellingrath Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.