“Excellent Hotel & Staff.. one of my favorite places to stay in Mobile” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #19 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Montgomery, Alabama
“Excellent Hotel & Staff.. one of my favorite places to stay in Mobile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have stayed here on several trips, and have yet to have a negative experience. Hotel is clean and very secure.Staff is friendly and inviting, showing true Southern Hospitality. Room was very clean and hotel was overall very quiet. Have stayed here on both business and pleasure trips. Very convient to airport and many shopping and restaurant facilities.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rick G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words Stacey! We look forward to having you as our guest again soon! Let us know if we can do anything to make your stay even more enjoyable on your next visit! You can contact me directly at the Hotel!

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Staff is so warm and friendly from front desk to housekeeping. I received a "Welcome Back" email prior to my stay and a hand written thank you card upon checkout. What really impressed me was that it was a handwritten Hallmark card and not just a printed out form letter. I'll never stay anywhere else in Mobile!

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rick G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here again. Hope to see you again soon!
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Staff was great and helpful. Room was comfortable and this location allowed our dog to stay. We were in town for a funeral, so this was most appreciated and why we chose this hotel. Bedding and room felt new and well cleaned.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Powell, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I reserved a suite non smoking and was given a standard double that was smoking. When they changed my room they changed it to a suite that again was smoking. Quality of the room was poor (stain on floor, toilet dirty, etc). Would not recommend staying here again.

Room Tip: Would suggest staying elsewhere.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Houston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have no complaints about this hotel. The staff was nice, the room was clean and nothing went wrong. On the other hand, nothing stood out as over-the-top wonderful either. If you are in the area, it's a nice place to stay. If you want quick access to the interstate while passing through, I'd choose a different hotel. The traffic getting to this one is pretty congested.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank JodieHaney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

After reading some of the other reviews, I couldn't believe they were talking about the same place that I had just stayed. The staff was very friendly and the entire facility was very clean. The beds and bedding seemed brand new. I did have the continental breakfast, which I usually do not do. It was good, though not exceptional. I would definitely stay there again when in the area with the kids.

• Stayed December 2012
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

When I booked the hotel and upon arrival I specified that we wanted a non-smoking room. While my room indeed was nonsmoking, the other side of the narrow hallway was all smoking rooms. Naturally, the smell wafted into our room and everything smelled smokey. In addition, the beds were old and saggy. I am really surpised this hotel is affiliated with the Hilton name. It is NOT a nice hotel. If you need to stay by the airport, I would suggest staying at another hotel.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here (and I hope you don't) and you want non-smoking, specify that the entir...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family