I move to work 4 months to Mobile and I lived 4 months in this hotel.
The hotel is really nice, clean and the people that work here are friendly.
The room was really big, it was more a small flat then an hotel room.
4 days a week they serve dinner, they don't offer really delicious food, but sometime is good have this opportunity instead to go out and eat in a restaurant. Unfortunately they serve the dinner a little bit too early, and most of the day I was still at work (but I think it was my working time strange).
They have a small swimming pool, but indoor. But outside they have a bbq that all the guest can use, and it's a really good opportunity.
The location is also good, close to the highway, a mall and a few miles from the airport.
If I need to come back to Mobile, I will stay for sure again in this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mobile Hotel
- Residence Inn Mobile Hotel Mobile
- Mobile Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Mobile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.