We stayed here on our way from Montgomery to Biloxi and this is a great mid point, especially if you arrive on a late flight. Check in was a breeze, the room was clean and comfortable and the morning breakfast was nice. The eating area was a little small, but the selection good. While it's visible from the high way, you really need to get off before you see it. It's on a service road that runs parallel to the highway. That makes it great for easy on and easy off, it's just navigating to it that's challenging. Look it up on google maps before you go.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mobile Hotel
- Residence Inn Mobile Hotel Mobile
- Mobile Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Mobile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.