“Bad, Bad....Keep on driving” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Mobile North

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Mobile North to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Mobile North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   33 I-65 Service Road, I-65 at Dauphin Street, Exit #4, Mobile, AL 36606   |
Ranked #40 of 65 hotels in Mobile
Lamar, Oklahoma
“Bad, Bad....Keep on driving”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

Our room had dead crickets and there was pills under the chair cushion. Internet never worked while we where there and parking places are few. People are always lurking outside, wouldn't let my kids out the door without someone. The front desk lady was very rude and acted like it hurt her to get up and help us. We also paid the extra $5 for a renovated room, I would sure hate it see it if it wasn't renovated. Tip: If you want a double, they're all upstairs (no elevator).

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2010

This room was back to the basics. There was no free breakfast at the hotel. The room was clean but very small. But, for $49, I can't complain (well, at least too much)

• Stayed July 2010
Montgomery, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2010

Room was not very clean and was missing light bulbs, with holes in the bedspread. Location was OK, and price was low.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Kabul
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

Checked into this hotel and was given a handicapped room- I told the front desk clerk that I am a disabled vet ;She said absolutely NOTHING about parking permits or required placards.
At no time after check in or the following day was ANYTHING said to me about moving my vehicle If there was an issue.This included the front desk clerk,house keepers,the sleepy security guard that obviously was awake long enough to see me get the ticket.
I went out the next morning after hearing the housekeepers carrying on and laughing about it.
I have a 130.00 parking ticket even though I am entitled to handicapped parking-What kind of garbage is this?? Right now I am homeless and unemployed and dont have money to throw around
This is how Red Roof Inn thanks veterans......

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Moulton, al
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2010

THe motel is undergoing renovation yet are quite as they work. Jane the manager is super nice freindly and easy to work with a great hostess.The maid staff is out of this world,The maid staff was freindly my room was cleaned daily with fresh linensthe new carpet and flooring made the stay very comfortable.For the price and the way I was treated i would not hesitate to stay here again. I ENJOYED MY STAY AND WAS VERY Relaxed

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2010

I came into town during a hectic time (Mardi Gras) and the staff treated me really well. I stayed for a week and found the locations of every place I needed to visit easily due to the directions from the desk clerks. Easy access on/off the interstate. Good restaurants close by to this hotel too. Will come here again when I hit town.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

I found this hotel to be in a great location (easy access to Interstate). Convenient to restaurants and to Walmart. The staff seemed knowledgeable with directions and very friendly. They never hesitated to answer any of my questions. And the new rooms (recently renovated) are beautiful.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Inn Mobile North? Share your experiences!