“Lack of detail” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   150 W. I-65 Service Road, Beltline Hwy. South, Mobile, AL 36608   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #31 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
“Lack of detail”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

There was no shower curtain in the bathroom. My husband had to call the front desk and ask for one. The clerk told him she was alone and we had to wait for her replacement before she could bring us one
( which would be at 11:00pm ) we waited 30 min. for a shower curtain .
There were No coffee cups in the room.
And you had to wiggle switch for the light over sink because it did not work properly
Also my husband had to call tech support because the wifi would not connect .

• Stayed November 2012
QualityManager9, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Not having a shower curtain is an embarrassing oversight of our housekeeping staff. Sadly, some guests do steal odd items. We regret the situation was not corrected immediately. We have reminded the housekeeping staff to carefully make sure all needed items for our guests are in every room. The light switch has been repaired and the WIFI is now working properly. Thank you for your review and the opportunity to be a better hotel for our future guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Eufaula, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The staff did a great job of accommodating our cross country team at the recent AHSAA sectionals. The hotel was in good shape, a little dated, but in good shape. I have stayed here for several times a year for the last 5 years or so. A great value and conveniently located. I would encourage anyone to stay here. -Coach

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
QualityManager9, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for the good words you had to say about the Quality Inn & Suites. We are delighted your stay with us was a positive one and we look forward to your return. See you next time!
Lancaster
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I wanted to take a moment and give a special "Thanks" to one of the housekeeping staff member. Her name is Ms.Sharon and what a special person she is. She made my husband and i feel welcome at the hotel and also she paid special attention to making sure our hotel room was cleaned. My husband and I stayed 3 nights there and we met her on Sunday before and after went attended church. Her attitude smile and friendliness made a big difference. She was also helpful in making suggestions on where to eat. We hope to return soon to Mobile.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2 floor and above are much better.Hotel location is in a great area.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Islamorada, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on a business trip. The customer service at this hotel was great. Every person I dealt with was pleasant and helpful. The bed was comfy and my room was clean. The only issue with my room was that the bathroom sink was leaky. I did have someone try to get in my room the first night at around 4 am. My guess was that they were drunk and at the wrong door as they ran off to the room next to mine...needless to say I was a little creeped out and called the front desk. The gentleman came right away and checked out the situation and called me again to make sure everything was ok. I didn't have any other issues and I don't believe this had anything to do with the hotel or it's location. They did serve a complimentary breakfast which was your typical continental breakfast (some cereals, biscuits, gravy, eggs, bagels etc.) and in the afternoons did free popcorn. Overall it was a cheap, decent place to stay off of Interstate-65.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
QualityManager9, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for the good words you had to say about the Quality Inn & Suites. We are delighted your stay with us was a positive one and we look forward to your return. See you next time.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Every employee I encountered was positive and friendly. The mattress was new; providing comfort for a restful night. Crews were updating light fixtures while I was there. This inn was quite clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very adequate. I will return when in Mobile.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Southaven, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

The lady at the front desk was superb and very knowledgeable about nearby Mobile and restaurants. Our room was spacious and had everything that we required. Overall, I was pretty satisfied. Would stay here again. Great value for a great price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

The place overall was dirty. One of our beds smelled like urine. The Coke machine wouldn't take a dollar so my daughter told the front desk and they exchanged her dollars for quarters to try instead. The machine ate the quarters and when she went back to the front desk their reply was "sorry but we don't handle the Coke machines".

There are no noise barriers and we could hear every single thing in the room above us and in the hallways. I will pay the extra $$ and stay at a Marriott next time.

• Stayed July 2012
I regret that the Quality Inn & Suites, Mobile, AL was a disappointment to you and did not meet your expections. It is regretful to us when a guest has a less that positive experience and we
can assure you that a return visit will have a very different outcome. We hope you reconsider and visit us again.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!