“Great Deal” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 65 hotels in Mobile
Ponchatoula, United States
“Great Deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had to attend my graduation in Mobile, Alabama, and had the pleasure of lodging at the Hampton Inn. We loved the complimentary breakfast, and extras such as an in room microwave and refrigerator. The pool looked very inviting too, but it was too cold to swim at the time of our stay. Overall, a great deal for the price!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Congratulations on graduating. Im so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you have the chance to come visit us again when it's warmer so that you can use our pool. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and thanks for staying with us.
Hampton Inn and Suites, I65 Airport Blvd; Mobile AL

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

There were a few issues... Loose toilet seat and loose toilet paper holder. The room was a kitchenette with two double beds, but both days they only gave us one towel and one washcloth for four people...? Lisa downstairs at breakfast was GREAT! The breakfasts were just ok though. Sausage was really greasy...

The bed covers were a really pretty shiny garnet; really pretty, but they slide all over the bed all night.

The coffee selection was nice since the had a bolder flavor, and Splenda. The thing that sucked the most is no free wifi. That is a biggie on my list!!!

I went down to the little store downstairs and had no cash to buy a $2.00 soda. When I gave the lady my card, she asked me if I just wanted to charge it on the room... no!

The shampoo and conditioner was bath and body works. I think the hand soap was Neutrogena...

The pillows are HORRIBLE! They are feather pillows which have absolutely no support. Woke the second day with a neck ache. And with the constant sliding of the covers... It didn't make for good sleep!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Im so sorry that you didn't have a spectacular stay on your trip. It's definitely every Hampton Inn hotels goal to make your stay a great one. Unfortunately, I'm not sure our hotel was the one where you stayed. We currently do not have kitchenettes with double beds. We do have rooms with two queen beds. We do not have anyone named Lisa on our staff at the moment. We do offer free wireless and wired interent throughout our hotel. Again, I do apologize that your stay wasn't as great as it should have been, but if you are back in the Mobile area please consider staying with us. It would be our pleasure to have you.
Hampton Inn and Suites, I65 Airport Blvd; Mobile AL
Robertsdale, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

The staff at the Hampton was wonderful. Ms. Janice and Wyatt gave so many suggestions for restaurants and night life. They told me about local spots that we would have never experienced if it would'nt have been for their suggestions. Amanda cleaned our room to perfection, the bed was sooo comfortable and the king studio suite had plenty of space. The property was rennovated and very nice. Contemporary decor and a very clean establishment as a whole. If we ever need lodging in Mobile this is where I will stay. A fantastic staff, beautiful property and very close to city attractions!

Room Tip: even numbered rooms faced the pool
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review. I will definitely share it with all of the associates especially Amanda, Wiatt, and Ms. Janice. I'm glad you enjoyed the area and the hotel. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Hope to see you sooner than later. Thanks again.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd, Mobile AL
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I had a very pleasant experience especially when I called to register. All of the staff members were very helpful and treated me like family. This is a very clean facility that offers a delicious hot breakfast. It offers hot coffee and teas in the lobby. The bed was very comfortable and the lamp offered an electrical outlet for me to plug in my sleep machine. I forgot to charge my smartphone while I was sleeping, but to my surprise the table on which I ate breakfast provided electrical outlets. It is located in a nice part of Mobile, but it is a bit over priced.

Room Tip: Room 314 was close to the elevator, but it was extremely quiet. The clean white sheets, towels, and...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Im so glad you enjoyed your stay. I will definitely share your comments with our entire staff. It was a pleasure having you here. I hope your travels bring you back to Mobile soon. Thank you again.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd, Mobile AL
Summerville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This hotel has really stepped it's game up since the last time I was in town. The amenities are excellent, friendly staff, etc. Whether for business, pleasure, or family you will definitely enjoy this hotel. YITB, YA 145

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comment to our entire staff. It was definitely a pleasure to have you here. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us. Hope your travels bring you back sooner than later.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd Mobile AL
Birmingham, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Been staying in Hamptons several years. This is an okay Hampton but definitely not "high end". 140.00 per night, even it is a suite is over priced. Especially when you have to wander around trying to find a vending machine only to find out they have been removed from the floors!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so sorry that you felt that we were overpriced. We have many opportunites to save money on qualified rates which include AAA, AARP, or our Advanced Purchase Rate depending on availibility. Unfortunately, our current pricing is competitive with other similar hotels in our area. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future. Please do not forget about the opportunities to save money with us on our website. Thanks again.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport, Mobile AL
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Everyone at this hotel was great! They went out of their way to be their for us during our stay. My daughter in law was in the burn unit at USA medical and we were in at all times of the day and night and their was always coffee, cookies, available and what ever they could do for us. They always greeted us with a smile no matter what time we arrived and our room was clean everyday for our week and two day stay. Everyone was great!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. However, we're not great, you are. We definitely understand that when a family member is sick or in the hospital that its a tiring stressful time. I would be upset if we didnt try and make your time at the hotel a relaxing getaway from the hospital even if only a short time. I hope your daughter-in-law continues to improve. Even though ideal circumstances did not bring you to Mobile, I hope you can return in the future for a better reason. It was a pleasure to have you. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us.
Hampton Inn and Suites I-65 Airport Blvd, Mobile AL

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd? Share your experiences!