“My stay at the Hampton Inn in was great.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
HHonors Double Points!
Ranked #7 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Doylestown, Ohio
“My stay at the Hampton Inn in was great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

The staff and accommodations at the Hampton were wonderful. From the moment I first arrived and requested a bigger room to my wake up call at 3:00 a.m. for my departure it couldnt have been better. This is a case where you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: If you explain to the staff your peferences they will probably be able to accommodate you.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for selecting Hampton Inn and Suites I-65 Mobile, AL for your recent stay. Our Hampton team is honored to read your wonderful response. From the entire team in Mobile, "Happy Mardi Gras". Please consider us in the future as your destination preference when staying in Mobile, AL.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Kenner, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

All of the staff were very pleasant and friendly. The front desk staff were very helpful with directions and were very personable. The room was very comfortable and clean. Everyone always had a smile and seemed to be happy to help with anything. The grounds and hallways are very well lit. We found the hotel to be centrally located for our purposes.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
It's always a delight to hear back from our loyal guests! Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites I-65 in Mobile as your preference.
Kennesaw, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed two nights at this Hampton Inn and found the people to be very accommodating. The front desk employees that I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. This hotel looks like it has been recently updated and was very comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool. It is quieter than the front which is over the parking lot and...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate your loyalty to Hampton Inn and Suites I-65 Mobile, AL. Our team enjoyed reading the feeback regarding your recent stay. Words cannot express the pride our team felt reading your kind sentiments.
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We recently booked a stay for the Go-Daddy Bowl in Mobile at this Hampton and am I glad we did! This was one of the best Hampton Inns we have ever stayed in. Our room was very comfy; excellent linens. We upgraded to one of the studio suites since we were in the hotel for more than one night; it is worth it for the extra luxury and desk space. The room was an accessible room--this means different things in different hotels. Here it meant a huge bathroom, roll-in shower with very convenient sprays and controls and plenty of room to maneuver in the room. When we arrived the seat was missing from the shower and my husband called the desk; a shower seat was delivered almost before he hung up the phone!

That was just an example of the quality of service we received all through the visit. I could not go through the lobby without someone speaking to me and most than just the routine "hi" or "good day". I especially want to commend the woman who runs the breakfast area. What a delightful person. She and I exchanged nice chats over the buffet, an area which she ran with an eye to freshness and cleanliness. It was obvious that service was the order of the day in all the employees we encountered during the visit. On the last morning we had a lovely chat with the general manager.

Breakfast was above average for a complimentary buffet. In particular I want to mention the eggs. We had scrambled eggs both mornings, a dish I usually avoid in hotels, but these were moist and soft and very fresh. They were refilled frequently to make sure they did not sit in the chafing dish getting dry and tough. There was cooked oatmeal, biscuits and gravy and some very nice fresh cut up fruit, not the canned fruit often seen. The coffee urns were kept filled all through the day and a nice selection of creamers were offered, including half & half, a measure of excellence for me. A variety of tea and hot chocolate mix was also available.

I did not find the location here to be intimidating as another reviewer seemed to. It is convenient to downtown and other things in the area and right on the interstate. Parking is excellent and the lot was nice and clean.

The bottom line is you will not regret a stay here.

Room Tip: I doubt there are any bad rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent visit to our Hampton Inn and Suites I-65 Mobile, AL. I so enjoyed speaking with you during breakfast. I have shared your review with the Hampton Team and they are delighted! On behalf of all of the staff here at the Hampton, Have a Wonderful 2013! We hope to see you soon.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed here for a wedding, along with many other family members. The hotel was very accommodating--they allowed us to linger in the common area, which has a very modern design. I was impressed with the quality of the room and bathroom for the price--flat screen tv, free wifi, modern furniture and fixtures, and nice bedding.

I left about 6 articles of clothing in the closet that were very valuable and I did not realize until I had returned home. I called the hotel and the front desk located the items immediately and within minutes had arranged for Fed Ex to ship them to me. They were extremely helpful and I was extremely grateful.

The only negative thing I can say about our stay is that there is a very strong detergent smell to the sheets and a bleach smell in the bathroom, when the water ran. I am very sensitive to smells so it was annoying. But the service was AMAZING and I was very impressed by accommodations. Great for families.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Our team loved reading your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn I-65 Mobile, AL. It's especially nice to hear kudos. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write such lovely sentiments.
Mobile, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Stayed here for one night. The room was clean and had the standard amenities, and bed was ok. The door did not close all the way though and we accidentally left it open (only a small gap, you couldn't tell unless you pushed the door open) one time when we got out to get coffee from the lobby....good thing we were not out for a long time. Make sure you shut the door all the way when you leave! Not sure if this just applied to the room we stayed in though. Loved the cookies at the reception desk. Breakfast was not so good, the eggs tasted like cardboard and the bagels were dry. Bacon was ok. Not a huge selection of breakfast items. Better to just skip it and get some elsewhere. Had trouble getting someone to answer the phone at 9pm (was going to request for a wake up call). All in all it was an ok place for a short stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you your TripAdvisor response regarding your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites I-65 Mobile, Alabama. Because of your feedback, I personally have reviewed our telephone proceedure with all staff members. Egg preparation for breakfast has been modified to ensure our scrambled eggs are fresh and hot throughout the morning. We would be delighted to have you as our guest for future travel to Mobile. Our mission is not only to meet but to exceed your expectations.
Maroa, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

this hotel is very new or newly remodeled. the lobby is very nice but freezing cold!. the staff is very nice and friendly. the rooms are great, king size bed is comfortable and bathroom with plenty of storage. the outside area is well taken care of. the pool was clean as was the sitting areas. the breakfast starts at 6 am and is just ok. poor quality of food, sausage is manufactured and tasteless. but plenty of yogurt, oatmeal and other items to eat. the location was great for us. we would definately stay here again. they welcome you with chocolate chip cookies and have a small convenience store with snack and food items.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was just fine.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd? Share your experiences!