We live in Destin, but my parents live in Gulf Shores soooo wanted to drop the kids off and do a quick getaway for the weekend for my birthday. This hotel is a vacation in itself!! We never had to leave the whole weekend. We were warmly greeted by the Valets and check in was a breeze. The lady at checkin informed us of a free comedy show in one of the lounges which sounded really exciting. After checking out the room, which was AMAZING!! We went to the Tavern and had martinis and appetizers. The 99 cent dip is divine and we highly recommend the apple pepper shrimp...so good! We paid a little extra for a King Corner suite, which was located on the 4th floor and had a shared balcony ----although the other room I don't think was rented because it was like a private balcony. The tub was my favorite and had amble room for two adults and was 3 feet deep. The Aveda complementary bath products were really nice. We decided to just spend the whole weekend relaxing and ordered a rooms service a couple of time which was amazing. Will definately be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Battle House Renaissance Hotel & Spa, one of the premiere hotels in Mobile, Alabama, located downtown in the Central Business District across from the Mobile Convention Center. This downtown hotel in Mobile, AL has been a favorite of entertainment celebrities, sports legends, a president and a king since 1852. The Battle House was thoughtfully resorted to its original grandeur and is a proud member of Historic Hotels of America. This legendary AAA Four Diamond Hotel also offers The Trellis Room, Mobile's only Four Diamond Restaurant. The Spa at The Battle House is a 10,000 sq. ft. oasis boasting a full salon, eight treatment rooms, and a Zen-like fire pit in our spectacular, tranquil Quiet Room. Host unforgettable affairs inside the magnificent Crystal Ballroom & marvel at our whispering arches (our acoustical feature). Join us in Mobile's Living Room, located just steps from Mobile's Entertainment District, Gulf Coast Exploreum & Imax, the Carnival Museum, Museum of Mobile & Fort Conde. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Battle House, a Renaissance Hotel Mobile
- The Battle Hotel Renaissance
- Renaissance Mobile
- Mobile Renaissance