“Good Southern Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Greeley, Colorado
“Good Southern Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We ate at Moe's today while visiting our friends in Mobile. The food was awesome! Loved the fact that they had added black-eyed peas to their menu for New Years Day. I have never tried collard greens before, but now that I have I am definitely going to eat them more often. The food we had was excellent, the service was great, and the drinks were tasty. Great bbq at a reasonable price.

• Visited January 2014

Birmingham, Alabama
“Save room for the Bushwhackers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

My favorite place to go for dinner or a night out! Love their turkey place with the white bbq sauce. But make sure to save room for the Bushwhackers!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“BEST BARBEQUE IN THE SOUTH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Great friendly atmosphere with the the best barbecue in South. I always get the pulled pork plate or sandwich. The meat is top quality and very tender. It is so good that I've ate there for lunch and supper on the same day. Give it s try one day and I guarantee you will be glad you did.

Metairie, Louisiana
“College atmosphere, awesome BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

If you can get past the college kids and get a table, the food is awesome. Amazing sides. Also fun activities like cornhole inside and live music. Their other locations have the same great food without the frat party feel.

Visited July 2013
“Completely unexpected and Absolutely delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Well I have been seeing this place on the corner of Springhill and Dauphin Street for a while and I finally decided to give it a try. And oh boy what a treat! The only regret that I have is that I didn't order more food so that I could give a wider review. I only ordered a whole smoked chicken because I needed a last minute entree to serve with dinner that night and I didn't want to serve fried chicken. This was DELICIOUS!! Even my two year old kept begging for more! Whenever you get a chance, stop by this place and give it a try! It's worth the stop.