“I want to eat there again!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 550 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Wel-Come to Authentic Indian Nepali Restaurant Yak the Kathmandu Kitchen will serve delicious culturally rich authentic foods from Himalayan region which includes Nepali, Indian, Tibetan, and Bhutanese dishes at great ambiance with warm hospitality. Our food is cooked in traditional Nepali style with Nepali masala, which is mixture of many spices and herbs from the Himalayan mountains.
“I want to eat there again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The woman who works there greeted me as I walked in.This is my first time eating there. I ordered a take out of malai kofta with some tandoori roti. It was pretty good and spiced right. Nothing bad to say for a Nepalese restaurant. The portions were right and not the usual American style large portions but enough to fill appetite of an individual. Next time, I would like to try some Nepalese dishes. Given a very limited options for Indian & Nepalese cuisine in Mobile, AL this is definitely worth giving it a try!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Mobile, Alabama, United States
“Tasty fusion restaurant in Mobile!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stopped in to this place in lieu of the fast-food options nearby, and I was extremely pleasantly surprised. They have a lunch buffet that's small, but authentic and delicious. Since then we've been back twice, and it's been better each time! I'd strongly recommend going here. Good nan, curry, and masala. Several vegetarian options too. Staff is friendly and non-intrusive. Very laid-back.

• Visited October 2012