“Still top notch” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #147 of 573 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: American, Continental
“Still top notch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Great food, drinks, service, and environment. It's always been that way and always will be :)the syrup bottles should come in two, normally because one is just not enough. This breakfast put the Holiday in Breakfast to shame.

“Favorite Place To Eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Cracker Barrel Resteraunt's are one of my favourite places to eat and shop!
And this one as usual did not disappoint us, the food was great, good value and arrived quite quickly.
We had numerous refills and drinks to go as well.
The staff were very helpful and friendly in both the resteraunt and shop.
I just love browsing in the Cracker Barrel shops, the only drawback is I can't buy to much as I'd like to, as we have to pack everything in our cases to go home to England and are usually overweight!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mobile, Alabama
“Always Good But This One Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

When traveling and staying at a cheep hotel I always try to catch breakfast at a Cracker Barrel. The food and service is always consistent. This morning I went o the one on I-65 and the server was GREAT ( Mel) when I made a comment about not gettign a new paper she when to the back and got one for me and then found out where I was going and drew me a map. WOW! what great service.

Visited September 2013
Axis, Alabama
“Terrible service but good food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We met for breakfast to discuss funeral arrangements for my father. Several family members met us there. The waitress was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. No drink refills. Very slow to take our order. We asked for a little patience while we waited for additional family members to arrive. Waitress was very RUDE. We complained to the manager and he found another waitress to attend to us. We very rarely complain but this experience was totally unacceptable.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Classic Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We have found there to be little difference between most Cracker Barrels. Generally the service is very friendly and the food good for our purposes. This one was no different--and we didn't freeze in it like we have in others during our travels when the staff (who is usually hopping!) cranks down the a/c. Woo hoo! Overall, a good experience, though it was surprisingly out of the way compared to most that are right on the interstate.

Visited July 2013