“Awesome!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
New York City, New York
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Found this restaurant via TA and what an Amazing find! Made reservations for dinner prior to arriving in the area, glad I did, because the place began to get crowded shortly after arrived. The food is a bit pricey, but well worth it!! The service was wonderful and the food was really delicious!!
Would certainly dine here again and recommend to colleagues, friends and family!

Visited October 2013

Boca Raton, Florida
“The absolute best!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The ambience was warm...the artwork was contemporary and beautiful..loved the exposed brick walls..service was good but the killer was the food...
Companion had the panko crusted red fish with bok choy and potatoes. Fish was perfect n tasted wonderful.
I had the 14 oz pork chop (bone in) soaked overnite in brine and garlic...served with the same bok choy plus grilled squash n zucchini...this was massive and to die for. I wanted to take the chef home!... I cud only eat about 1/3 of it but companion finished out off for me.
Dessert was chocolate concoction on rice krispie base with what seemed to be a sort of choc.ganache served with a teeny scoop of popcorn ice cream...yes, it tasted like popcorn. I have had a variation of this dessert in ft Lauderdale, and the rest.in Lauderdale was better but for a chocolate fix, this still passed muster.

Would I go back? In a heartbeat..next week would not be soon enough!

Run, don't walk to this place. It is great!!!

Tuskaloosa
“Absolutely the most amazing dinner I have ever had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Food was amazing service was the best I've ever had and the food again...... ohhh how good the food was!! Definitely a MUST GO to place in Mobile.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leakesville, Mississippi
“NICE DINING BUT HIGH PRICES”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Service was fantastic. I had the Filet Mignon ($34) and a bottle of wine ($54). Wife had Fresh fish special ($32). It was very good. Atmosphere is good. It costs $5 to park in a public lot in downtown. I would recommend it, but be prepared for what I consider high prices.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Historic Mobile Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

A true gourmet find in historic Mobile, this intimate place was a highlight
or our trip through the South. The decor is quiet and serene. The menu is
innovative, and our service was superb.
Chakli Diggs, the owner, has been at the helm for 8 years and his pride in his
establishment is obvious during our after dinner conversation. My wife and I shared
a generous house salad of walnuts, cheese and herb greens. Her New Zealand Lamb Chop was crusted and prepared perfectly. My Duck Breast was tender
and as good as I have tasted at many fine dining venues.
A fine wine list was offered and explained with skill by our waiter, Mark, who made
the entire evening a delight. Fantastic french bread is a fine start. We will be
delighted to tell our traveling friends about this little dining gem.

• Visited November 2013