“Awesome Middle Eastern food (and hookahs to boot)” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Daphne, Alabama
“Awesome Middle Eastern food (and hookahs to boot)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have had a soft spot for good Middle Eastern food since days as a student back in New Jersey, and was thrilled to discover this spot in Mobile. I favor the vegetarian plate (hummus, tabouleh, baba ghanoush, etc) when I have Middle Eastern food and I highly recommend the version served here. I was surprised that I enjoyed the falafel, because honestly I've never understood the appeal. Turns out that I hadn't had falafel prepared as well as they prepare it here. The menu selection is varied and looks delicious.

I haven't been when they have the hookahs, but it looks like fun.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great Food, Best Greek and Lebanese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

A co-worker recommended this place to me. My husband and I ate here after a Mobile BayBears baseball game. It was open until 2 AM on Friday night. Perfect for a post-game meal. I had the best tabbouleh ever and the most delicious chicken schwerma wrap. I have never had Greek and Lebanese this good. It is also a hookah bar, but there is a nonsmoking section. Try it. You will love it too.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great Food! Best Greek and Lebanese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Nashville, Tennessee
“Blown Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

We were traveling through Mobile and decided to stop and find a place to eat that wasn't a chain. The cuisine may be obvious to some by the name but it was not for us. We were thinking a cafe with sandwiches and salads. Boy, were we mistaken. In a good way.

The hummus was fantastic - some of the best I have ever had. Greek salads were spot on with ingredients and flavor.

Go. Now. What are you waiting for?

• Visited January 2012