A HORRIBLE STAY for me and my husband. Thank goodness I didnt have my kids with me. The rooms were clean. However, the TV had lines in it which made it difficult to watch and the tub drained slow. The first room they gave us the AC was broke so they moved us to another room. However, the worst part about the hotel is that this hotel parking lot is the local hangout for the locals. The locals were outside smoking crack in the parking lot.. You heard people outside talking about getting more cocaine and weed. They played music so loud we were awoken out of our sleep. (We had to get the front desk to get them to turn the music off outside but they didnt make them leave.) None of the people just hanging out in the parking lot had a room they just stayed outside laying on their cars playing music and talking loud. It happened the entire weekend but we had already paid for 2 nights and they wouldnt refund us our money so we were stuck staying there. It was awful!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Tillman's Corner, Mobile, Alabama with easy access off of Interstate 10 and I-65. We have many restaurants and shopping nearby. We're 30 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and a few minutes away from malls and one of the largest outlet malls in Alabama! We're proudly pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Mobile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Mobile Hotel Mobile
- Days Inn And Suites Mobile
- Days Inn Mobile
- Mobile Days Inn