“Lunch” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mediterranean Sandwich Co.

Mediterranean Sandwich Co.
274 Dauphin Street, Mobile, AL
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 574 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night
Description: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mediterranean-Sandwich-Co/296966401183?v=wall
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was tired of conference food and wanted something different or a sandwich for lunch so I used Yelp to locate something for me and this stop showed up and it was really worth it. I had the special if the day (Redneck ????) and was REALLY REALLY good and the service was good as well. It didn't take long for the food to come out either.

“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I went during lunch rush. Friendly staff and quickly I had a gyro in front of me. Seating was mixed with counter one person seating and small tables. I felt no weirdness for eating alone. Just wanted a little more cucumber sauce on my gyro and little more seasoning on the meat for 5 stars.

Andalusia, Alabama
“Delicious Gyros”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Ate here during MEGA Conference. Service was fast. Quick walk from the conference center. One of the best gyros that I have ever had. Highly recommend!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Andalusia, Alabama
“Consistent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Every time my husband and I visit this shop, we get friendly service and delicious food. We pay about $12 for a sandwich and a drink, and we split it. The sandwiches are stuffed with fresh, tender meat, and the sauces compliment the food perfectly. I suggest the mixed grill.

Fairhope, Alabama
“Unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Recommended by my daughter who had eaten at the one on the Eastern Shore. Don't know a lot about the Mediterranean food but the quaint little shop had awesome food. We had the Chicken Wrap, Hummus and Pita, and Jasmine rice. Definitely worth the trip to Mobile. Will definitely go back.

• Visited July 2014