We needed a place to crash for one night as we passed through Mobile. Good reviews on this site, plus a decent price, made me choose this hotel despite being underwhelmed by Holiday Inns in the past. Well, we would have been fine with an extended stay here.
The location seems mediocre at first glance. It is surrounded by other chain hotels and isn't in an especially desirable neighborhood. The upside to this location is that, not being located in downtown or overlooking the bay, the price is fair and there is free parking. Our room was on the back side of the hotel, so rather than facing another hotel or a parking lot, we could see nothing but woods from our window--nice!
The room was large enough and nice looking. The bed was too firm for my kids' taste but it didn't bother me. Everything was clean and looked new. No ugly art, no hideous curtains, wallpaper, or bed spreads, and no bad odors.
We had little interaction with the staff but they were friendly and quick checking in and out.
The only downsides were that there was no free breakfast (offset by a fair price and free parking) and that the walls were thin, but our neighbors were not noisy late in the evening.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mobile Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Mobile Airport Hotel Mobile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Mobile's newest full service hotel. Business and leisure travelers alike will enjoy our hotel amenities such as our business center, exercise room, pool, spa and Kem's casual dining restaurant and cocktail lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Mobile Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.