“Very comfortable and stylish” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #14 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Huntsville, Alabama
“Very comfortable and stylish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

Our family enjoyed a very comfortable stay at this hotel recently. The hotel is new and very stylish with a spa-like atmosphere. The service in the lounge was very good. The staff was very friendly.

The only comment I have was that the shower curtain in the tub/shower was too short (hung too high) and allowed water to fall on the floor during showering.

We will be visiting Mobile in the future and look forward to staying at this hotel frequently.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2011
Thank you for recent stay at our Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport. It is always wonderful to have feedback from our guests. I have passed along your review to the staff in the lounge and they were very happy to know you were satisfied. I also have passed along your information to our rooms manager regarding the shower curtain we are working on finding a solution to that issue and hopefully will have it resolved next time you visit. We look forward to your return to the Mobile area!
(251) - 344 - 7446

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Poughkeepsie, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

While staying in this Holiday Inn, I was lucky enough stay in the executive king room. The shower added a very homey touch along with the spacious room.
The breakfast was delicious and I wasn't served the typical overdone scrambled eggs.The restaurant had excellent service and had numerous tv's throughout the room which kept me entertained during my meal.
I enjoyed using the first class facilities, including the indoor swimming pool and the fitness area. The sundries in the lobby were perfect to grab a quick snack and drink to take out the door with me.
Everyone was polite and accommodating and I will definitely return!

Room Tip: The executive king room has a great view!
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile Airport, responded to this review, June 26, 2011
Thank you so much for your review! We strive for 100% guest satisfaction so it is always nice to receive a review that shows our guests are satisfied. We look forward to your return visit. I am always available to discuss any part of our guests stay with them so if you should ever feel the need please contact me. The staff and I again want to thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport and for taking time out of your schedule to post a review of your stay.
Mobile, Alabama, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

Our server in the resturant, Michelle, provided excellent service and the food arrived in a timely manner . although she was very busy she never missed a beat. Rhonda at the front desk was very friendly and effecient with getting us into our comfortable room. i recommend this hotel to anyone who would love a comfortable nights stay.

Room Tip: Talk to Rhonda.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile Airport, responded to this review, May 19, 2011
Thank you for your words of kindness! I have given both Michelle and Rhonda a copy of your review and a big pat on the back. We strive for excellence in everything we do so it is very pleasing to hear that you were happy. I hope you will return to our hotel next time you travel to our area. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Manchester
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

Stayed here for one night and have mixed feelings.
Some things were good and others were far below expectations.

Firstly the staff are all very curious and efficient.
Location is a short drive from Mobile airport and right next to the I-65 and Airport Blvd.
My check in was very prompt and speedy.
Lobby was light and airy. Free wi-fi internet was available although I didn’t use it.
My room on the 4th floor was spacious, clean and comfortable.
Both air conditionings were working well and quietly.
The bathroom was clean with lots of nice new pristine towels and fully functioning shower.

On the down side the hotel restaurant and bar close at 2200hrs.
No good if you arrive hungry or thirsty.
This is FAR too early for a modern and well renowned chain such as Holiday Inn.
There is nowhere within easy walking distance to get food or drinks from close by.
There was no room service menu in my room or that of my colleagues therefore I assume they don’t do room service.
Again this is not acceptable for a Holiday Inn.

Breakfast was of typical poor American buffet style and featured such items as overcooked scrambled, greasy and overcooked streaky bacon, poor quality potatoes and no bread to use in the single toaster.
There was minimal fresh fruit, although the cereal selection was acceptable.

I’m a great fan of buffet style breakfasts, they are quick, easy and great time savers in the mornings, but it is disappointing to find the items have been under the covers for several hours without being refreshed.

Seating was quiet and a nice touch was the TV’s at most tables.

Overall this hotel is fine for one or two nights, just go somewhere else if you enjoy a proper breakfast.
You’ll also need to find somewhere to drink in the evenings.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate our guest feedback as it lets us know where we need to improve. I want to apologize for the issues you experienced while at our Holiday Inn. I have forwarded your comments to our Food and Beverage Manager so she may utilize them and make the appropriate changes.

I am disappointed to hear that no room service menu was in your guest directory, I have spoken with the Executive Housekeeper to make sure we go back through our guest directories to insure the menus are placed in them. I certainly hope you will give us another chance when traveling to Mobile.

If you would like to discuss any issues with me I am always available and ready to speak with any customer.

atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

very nice hotel and staff, brand new, staff in the restaurant is a little green around the gills and forgot some things, I will return...

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

I cant say enough great things about this particular Hotel. Brand new facilities with taste and class. Everything was awesome! I highly recommend this hotel! First class service and first class room. The only thing I would say to the contrary was the directions are a bit tricky so have the hotel phone number handy in case you have trouble and the staff will guide you in. Other than that a thumbs up all the way!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2011
Thank you for your words of kindness. It is always nice to receive positive feedback from our guests. We know you have a choice when you travel and are happy you chose us.

Mobile, AL 36608

Been to Holiday Inn Mobile Airport? Share your experiences!