“SO GOOD!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Mobile, Alabama
“SO GOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

There are nothing but wonderful things to say about this restaurant. The seafood platter is amazing...if you eat in be sure to get a to go box because they always give you a lot of food. Without a doubt this is our favorite restaurant!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Helena, Al
“Affordable Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

This restaurant was suggested by Marriott staff which was down the street from the hotel. The food was plentiful and I ordered a lunch portion for dinner (popcorn shrimp). I had more than enough and my husband thoroughly enjoyed his tuna dinner too. You can easily bring home your leftovers for another meal!

Visited May 2013
Duncanville, Texas
“The Seafood Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My relatives took me here for dinner during my visit to Mobile. The food was wonderful and there was plenty! I had the Shrimp Po Boy and Gumbo. I also ordered the grilled Crawfish Wrap To Go. The Gumbo was excellent. The Po Boy was delicious. There was so many shrimp that I could hardly pick it up to eat. I was glad that I ordered the half size as it was enough for two. The Food was FANTASTIC. The price was very reasonable for two people. Service was very good and the restaurant was clean. Definitely a regular stop for me when I go home from now on.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mobile, Alabama
“You won't leave hungry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is not cheap so don't expect to get fast-food prices. However, the portions are humongous and the food is fresh, hot and delicious!! My favorite is the grilled fish with lemon sauce or the crab cakes. My husband always gets a full size poboy and it's super sized! Our go-to seafood place.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clermont, Florida
“A Ton of Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a high end seafood restaurant with gourmet recipes this is not it. However, if you are looking for a Gulf Coast traditional Southern cooked seafood place with huge portions this is a great choice. They have fried, steamed, or grilled seafood. They have fish, shrimp, crawfish, and other choices. You can get Po Boy sandwiches or platters. There are choices of vegetables, hush puppies, and fries. We thought the hush puppies were quite good. We also enjoyed the fried shrimp and a Po Boy sandwich. My youngest had the children's chicken fingers.
Do note, it is a counter-service restaurant and the prices are not cheap (but counter-service does save a gratuity). However you get a lot of food. The dinner platter was more by far than a hungry adolescent boy could eat. I would recommend sharing the dinner size platters or the whole Po Boy. The quality of the food was good, and the lady working the counter was friendly. After you order they call your number and you pick up your order at the counter. You get your cokes at a fountain and The condiments and napkins are next to the soda fountain.
It is a fun experience and a nice change from the chain restaurants.

Visited April 2013