“Came for the bubble tea” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #120 of 550 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Mexican, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Mobile, Alabama
“Came for the bubble tea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Came in for the bubble tea... it was really quite good. My only complaint would be that when I go to a restaurant, I'd like the restaurant experience. It was served in a to-go cup. :/ Would've been so much more appealing in a tall parfait glass (or even a mason jar) where you could really see the bobos. Also, I had the sashimi deluxe, and it was fresh but the fish seemed to be slathered in oil.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bridge City, Texas
“Good food & helpful staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My waitress was very helpful in sorting thru the menu. There was quite a few different selections and getting the right one needed a bit of insight. The food was bought out promptly and was tasty. I'd like to give higher rating on food alone, but the facilities were a bit on the questionable side. Needs better storage areas and possibly be cleaner so I put at 3.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mobile, Alabama
“Only place in Mobile for Bubble tea!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I am so in love with the Bubble tea! The honeydew is the best! I also ordered food, though and it wasn't great. But, that may be because what I ordered is better elsewhere. I've tried the Oyakodon. It was too sweet. We also ordered the Tom Yum Gai (soup). It was watered down, flavorless, and oily. I'll be returning just for the bubble tea.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Holland, Michigan
“Quite a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

It doesn't look like much from the outside, next to a Dominos in an old strip. But go inside and it's bright and tasteful.

Food is very good. I've had pad ki mow, pad Thai, chicken curry, and some fried sushi and it's all tasty. They're good about specializing your order. The noodle dishes are a little heavy but nicely presented. It's not cheap Asian food, lunch is a good $12 per person. Restroom was clean.

The table next to me was going crazy over their bubble teas, all 6 of the middle aged ladies loved them. Not my bag but figured I would pass that on.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Frisco, Texas
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

Great food great service. The menu has different food selections, Easy to get to and great parking. Prices were very reasonable.

Visited March 2012