Stayed here for two nights on business, which happened to be during Mardi Gras week. Very nice hotel that appears to be new, although it has the character of an older restored property with balconies overlooking downtown (on the street side). Staff was very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was very good and included sausage, etc. Hotel is across the street from the Riverview Hotel, which has a walkover to the convention center. So walking to the convention center is fast and easy. On-site parking is $9/day...not terrible for a downtown hotel, but the lot is not large and can be a bit cramped for large vehicles coming in and out. The 1BR suite I had was very nice with a huge radius balcony facing the front of the hotel (excellent for watching parades if Mardi Gras season) as well as a wet bar area and nicely appointed bathroom. Elevators seemed to be fast and security was good. Everything was well maintained and clean. I would recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hampton Inn & Suites in Downtown Mobile, Alabama. Located within walking distance of all attractions and restaurants in downtown Mobile. Only 1/2 mile from the Mobile Cruise Terminal and located directly on the parade route for Mardi Gras! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mobile/Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/Downtown Hotel Mobile
- Hampton Inn Mobile