The broucher says "Traditional style Maylaisan Kampong bungalows with 5 star interiors" . The property has a variety of fruits and animals that you can see via your own private golf buggy.
1. You have to find its location, which is not an easy task.
2. The 5 star interiors are ok once you dodge the blanket of mosquitoes and rat droppings.
3. For dinner I had the choice of 3 seafood dishes and one vegatable. Umm not a great choice if you dont like seafood or have children with you.
4. The golf buggy's battery died on the second day while we where out looking at the orchards. We had to push it all the way back to reception.
5. The animal enclosures where very run down and even included a couple of dogs that looked like they hadnt eaten for a while.
Now I dont mind roughing it at all, but when you pay 5 star accomoodation rates you expect a much accomodation and meals.
On the positive. The bathroom was nice. The kids had fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D-Paradise The World's largest collections of tropical fruit tropical forest little Taman Negara at Melaka. Find out more tropical fruit, forest, tropical forest, Malaysia native, nature in Malaysia, discovery in Malaysia adventure & discovery in Malaysia. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- d-Paradise Park Hotel Melaka