“oh my goodness!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of City Theme Hotel

City Theme Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Melaka
City Theme Hotel
You added City Theme Hotel to your Saves list
163 Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho, Melaka 75000, Malaysia   |
Ranked #101 of 149 Hotels in Melaka
Singapore
“oh my goodness!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

book by a relative of my friend in malacca. first impression when we were outside was not good at all. stepped into the lobby, check in, took the lift, arrived at second floor, then to our room. during the short journey, i am telling myself that my room should be just as bad as the lobby etc. opened the door, stocked of my life. bed looks kinda dirty, bed side table and stuff got cig burnt marks. tv only have 2 malaysian channels. there is a weird smell coming out from the aircon, no idea what was that smell.

bathroom was the most horrifying. stains and rust on the roof. sink has got those black colour stains, shower head got those stains too, heater was not hot at all! oh my goodness! the wooden door looked like it got eaten up by termites. toilet bowl is still ok though. the towels were thin and with patches of stains. bedsheet and blankets were thin and sort of dirty too. second morning we told the reception to make up our beds and chage the towels, it seems like that is not a standard practice. we went back in the afternoon at about 4pm to put our stuff, then we saw the guy cleaning up our rooms. i think this should be done earlier, not at 4pm!

we paid for 2 nights already, but we did ask as few hotels near mahkota, all fully booked. we were prepared to forfeit the second night's money, this is how bad it is. did not take any pictures as i dont want to have any photo memory of that place.

Room Tip: do not expect a good room in this hotel