A few point to note about this hotel:
1) Location of the hotel, excellent, walking distance to all the malls, Jonker street, A' farmosa, St. Pauls Church etc.
2) Check in was slow and many people in queue, perhaps management should review the process of check in and make it faster.
3) Check out was fast that is perhaps because of not many people leaving the hotel at that point of time I guess.
4) The room was very good, clean, comfortable bed and pillow, very spacious.
5) Bathroom was really good too and clean.
6) In room LAN connection was extremely good but wifi connection was slow and connecting was not smooth.
7) Breakfast, ample spread of breakfast but in typical buffet style nothing was actually tasting good unlike an ala cart meal. Definitely the choices among the best I have seen. Good if you want to get filled up.
8) If you are driving down, car park is complementary.
9) The hotel is always seems to be crowded and packed, look around for good bargains on-line before booking it.
10) TV channels are so so only, mostly from Vision Four channels. Though they had two LCD in the room, not a bad idea.
11) The entire hotel is Non-smoking rooms and surrounding too.
Overall a good hotel if you are planning to roam the city and tourist sights.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hatten Hotel Melaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.