“Pleasent stay but no nearby restaurant within the suits” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Mayangsari Suite A'Famosa

Mayangsari Suite A'Famosa
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Melaka
Mayangsari Suite A'Famosa
You added Mayangsari Suite A'Famosa to your Saves list
off the PLUS Highway between Malacca and Seremban | A'Famosa Safari and Water Park, Melaka, Malaysia   |
Ranked #46 of 77 Specialty Lodging in Melaka
Muscat, Oman
“Pleasent stay but no nearby restaurant within the suits”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Im lucky to be the first traveler writing a review about Mayangsari Suite.
Reviewing accommodation offers in A'Famosa Resort Hotel and scary traveler review, I fell lucky to find these renovated suites through Agoda. At least I had clean, pleasant, comfortable night and relatively cheap offer.
In term of the location, its within the Afamousa resort and we struggle initially to locate it, eventually we found out its located within the college compounding area. So basically, we were the only turiest in these apartments.
It’s not service hotel apartment neither hotel, almost short term rental service. They offer single bedroom and two bedroom suites and since it’s recently renovated its condition is wonderful. I booked two bedroom suites with breakfast and when I arrived I was told that these units are without breakfast and they pay me back 40 Ringate/night as apologizing for mistake with Agoda wrong advertising. Also they politely informed me that the one of the air-conditioning is not functioning and instead they offer me two (single room) suits and since I had no much option I had to accept since its only two nights. The suit is equipped with microwave , tea kettle and coffee and complement water bottle.
To travel around the resort, we used to take the banana track which cost 1 ringate per person (fair rate) and the banana track stand is locate opposite to the suit (200 meter away). Also within the colleague building there is masjid where I go for pray.
The difficult part since I had no transportation, there is no nearby restaurant. I had to buy milk and cornflakes and bread for my kids for breakfast. Where lunch and dinner I had it at the A’Famosa parks and cowboy carnival. Also, there are no entertainments facility within the suits no swimming pool neither gym nor any.

Overall, I was very satisfied with the stay compare to the available options (Value for money) within the resort and these suits are suitable for big families (6 person) who have transport or bring along their food from outside. But definitely not suitable for honeymoon or husband and wife traveler since it’s away from all the actions.
(Note: I will tray to share the photoes with you).

Room Tip: Its only two floors and no much options to choose. But insure the two bedroom apartment if it has tw...