“Simply yummy” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Simply yummy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Reading good reviews abt their cakes led me looking for it esp when it's opp my hotel. Our first taste led us to packing it back to spore!! A long drive but they do sell ice packs n even cooler bags!! Original flavor is a must try.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
“my favourite crepe cakes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

i first tried their crepe cakes when they had only one shop at Jln PM, and it was love at first bite. it's light, flavourful and the caramelised glaze on top made it all perfect. their original is still the best, and i haven't found a place that does it better yet… maybe in japan or france? :D

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good Service and the Mille Crepe were too good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

My maiden attempt of devouring mille crepe and thank good it was in Nadeje Cake House. I totally love it. Their Praline Lover was good and Cafe Mocha was yummy!! Their roasted Hazelnut latte is also good!

Visited January 2014
Cairo
“Chez Nadeje Cafe shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

It was our first day in Melaka and my friend and I were looking for a decent place to have dinner, it was hard to decide where to go 'cause we know nothing about the place, so while walking we spot that cafe it looks nice from outside and there were lots of customers most of them young couples. so we decided to give it a shot! there were no place indoor so we had so sit outside there's no air condition and it was hot so brought a fan! most of the menu is mainly drinks and cakes...The dinner items are very limited! I wasn't looking for cake, I wanted to have a full meal so I ordered the only food in the menu pasta , fries trio and milk shake. the order took forever to be served and after finally getting it we were a little shocked from the pasta it had a funky taste ! but we were very hungry so we had to eat it. the fries was good, I enjoyed the milk shake and i was hoping to try the cake but I've been informed it's not halal it's rum cake so I passed ...
In the end we both regretted going there after we found lots of nice places at Jonker street.
So if you want to have a cake and shake/coffee go but real food go somewhere else.

Nadeje is located at Plaza Mahkota

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Tried the Original but find it sweet & it's at room temperature. The 2nd piece (can't remember the name) which we had, is better. Mouthful of hazelnuts fragrance. The queue works in a weird way. 1st I queued & wait to be seated but my hubby was just walking around & the service staff approached him & asked if he's looking for a table. Hubby just nodded & he was showed to a table & ended I came out of the queue. Think I have to thank the service staff instead, cause the queue was really long...

• Visited December 2013