“Had lunch here” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
melaka
“Had lunch here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Oh I should have taken some pictures. My hubby and I lunch here yesterday. I had Pasta Linguine Alla Pollo and my hubby, Spaghetti Bolognese. My dish; the taste was good but presentation needs improvement. In my plate of pasta, there's a few very small pieces of chicken meat, one regular chunk carrot, one cauliflower and one broccoli. I mean come one...how much can a vege cost you? If you keep your extra vege stored, it'll end up not fresh and you'll have to throw it away anyway. TI wish there's some slice bacon in my pasta too.
My husband's Spaghetti: there's only about 50gm of beef; a good plate should have 180gm.
The waitress needs training too.
We don't intend to eat here again. With the price of the food, I'd rather pay a little extra and dine at Hard Rock Cafe.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

66% Recommend
  • Turkish first
Heist-op-den-Berg, Belgium
“great food nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My family and I love this place, local and western food, and @ night a live band, the staff verry nice and helpfull. Nice outdoor terras

Visited March 2013
asia
“breakfast is no good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

the western breakfast is very average! my friend had the scones which were more like dry, ball shaped biscuits! nice setting tho...

Visited March 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

So we went to this place for dinner. Seemed good from outside. But while looking at the menu outside, the lady there kept pestering us to go inside the restaurant. That was not cool at all. Then nobody came to take orders for good 15 minutes. Whenever a waiter approached near our table and we asked him to take order, he would just say that the table is served by someone else and that he would just call him/her. It kept on happening for good 15 minutes. We were too tired so we did not walk out. The food then was decent.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Petaling Jaya, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
“good food but very poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

i had valentines dinner here, they had a beautiful ambience outside with the ceiling all lighted up but the service was very bad, the restaurant was already emptying but we had to wait around 15 mins for someone to come and take our order (after my friend got up to call a waiter) even then the staff were not friendly and very short with us. service aside, the food itself was delicious!

• Visited February 2013